Pokébeach Dinner 2009 :D

homeofmew

PokéBeach's Mathematician
Advanced Member
:D Can we have a Dinner again Jon :D
;):)

for you people who don't know; Me, Steve, Krucifer, Jason and Jon had a dinner in Florida :D

It's not like a pokebeach dinner
It's more like 4 people eating, but you could always send a PM instead

Water Pokémon Master said:
Heh, we could all have a big PokeBeach get-together at Worlds.

Yeah, that would be the best idea.
That's if I can make it to the worlds (Arecus forbid).

homeofmew said:

for you people who don't know; Me, Steve, KrucifIer, Jason and Jon had a dinner in Florida :D

Everyone always forgets the second 'i'. :(

But yeah. It would be absolutely awesome! I hope I can go again next year! And this time, we have to organize a big Pokebeach party! Haha. :D

Party would be so much fun..but hey, it will be nice to have a dinner with some bunch of cool guys. Lol.

*await flames*

I can't believe...

We could have a get-together, and then we can have a dinner for Staff. And each member of the Staff pitches in.

TearsofanUchiha said:
I can't believe...

We could have a get-together, and then we can have a dinner for Staff. And each member of the Staff pitches in.

I swear Noobnerd won't be there...

You had DINNER! Without me :(.

Why don't we have something where every member of pokebeach could come to California and have dinner? Unless your too poor to buy everyone food :p.

i will never get to worlds in 2009...
but their not to poor your too pour if you can't buy food yourselve (no offense) i think if all members are welcome, we should all buy our own food.

Even if I do go to Worlds 09, allergies will not allow me to participate in certain activities of... food eating. But I wouldn't mind sitting in next year. I'm going for sure, grinding or participating.

I'll try to be there.

And if Kru wasn't eating then, but instead drawing stuff on his cards, that means I was there too. Thanks for forgetting me :O
If it wasn't, well, thanks for not inviting me...

Like what should have happened at this past Worlds considering it was on the East coast?

homeofmew said:

for you people who don't know; Me, Steve, Krucifer, Jason and Jon had a dinner in Florida :D

Hey, I saw you at worlds last season! At one of the side-events at Saturday!

I would love to, but it's at California though.

darkrai1246 said:
You had DINNER! Without me :(.

Why don't we have something where every member of pokebeach could come to California and have dinner? Unless your too poor to buy everyone food :p.

Every member? Seriously?
You do realize that lots of members here don't live in America, or for that matter, anywhere near California.
Sure it would be fun, but it would probably cost a lot for some members.

I'll buy my food, lol.

And yeah, that'll be so cool if we had a big party at Worlds '09 for beach members!!!:)

'Cuz it'll be the only chance I have to go to worlds.:)

Back