PokéBeach Create-A-Card October 2013! Worship Nod3, PMJ, and Teal!

DNA said:
From now on I think I'll actually start paying attention to whether or not the text-based entries I get are Pokemon-EX and then dock points for Originality from that entry if I notice it.

In all seriousness, Pokemon-EX are overdone and I'm sick of seeing them. If your entry has to be an EX to get your point across, I honestly think you're doing it wrong. If the EX bit is just icing on the cake or whatever, it's not as bad.

Remember the month when a Torchic won image-based? It was beauty in simplicity. It's possible for a card to be beautiful without drowning in Twilight sparkles. (no PMJ, stop giving me a hard time)

and there goes my Registeel EX I had all planned out.

CMP, I guess I see your point. At first I thought you were anti-EX, but you're just saying if it is a standard EX that we've seen before, it's not as creative. Thanks for replying!

Reggie McGigas said:
CMP, I guess I see your point. At first I thought you were anti-EX, but you're just saying if it is a standard EX that we've seen before, it's not as creative. Thanks for replying!

=)

No problem, man! I'm glad Blui brought this up in the first place; it allows you guys to understand how and why DNA judge as we do, and also for us to get feedback about how fair (or unfair) you think our judging is.

But no, I'm not anti-EX. I'm just anti-"seen it before!" Haha.

Back