PokéBeach Create-A-Card July 2013! Our winners are Delta Nite, Teal, and Zarco!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card July 2013!

go for image

Uh oh (trying to download set symbol):
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the requested URL the following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply

Footprint did not receive any data for this request.
Footprint 4.8/FPMCP
Generated Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:15:08 GMT by ***.**.***.*** (Footprint 4.8/FPMCP)

EDIT: I have already finished my card (made quickly, as I am going to Prague in a day), but I still need to receive artist permission. If I don't receive it by tomorrow, I will have to upload a ken sugimori hippowdon ( :( ), and that won't be very good, would it? Or, can I simply send asche (or whoever is judging) the card via PM?

Fraxureking said:
What's with all the quick submissions?

0_0

[F]-Landorus--HP-120
Basic

Ability: Abundant Harvest
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a basic energy from your discard pile on top of your deck. If that energy is any energy besides [F] energy, you may attach a basic energy from your hand to this pokemon.

[F] [C] Energy Burst--10x
This attack does 10 damage for each energy you have in play.

W: [W] R: [L] Retreat: [C]

It seems to bring about plentiful harvests wherever it passes. In ancient times, it separated Thundurus and Tornadus from their battles.

You mean Nekoban Ryo's set symbol? I was able to bring that up just a little while ago, with little difficulty.

Nod3 said:
EDIT: I have already finished my card (made quickly, as I am going to Prague in a day), but I still need to receive artist permission. If I don't receive it by tomorrow, I will have to upload a ken sugimori hippowdon ( :( ), and that won't be very good, would it? Or, can I simply send asche (or whoever is judging) the card via PM?

I'd say, if you really are set on that picture and don't get permission, make the card with another artwork you can get permission for (or a Sugimori, whatever your choice is), and if you want, you can reference the artwork you did want to use instead...?

I personally don't mind one way or the other, but there are rules about art usage and stuff...

Hitmonchan 100 HP {F}
Basic

Ability No Guard
As long as Hitmonchan is your Active Pokémon, each of Hitmonchan's attacks does 40 more damage to the Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance) and any damage done to Hitmonchan by your opponent's Pokémon is increased by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistence).

{F} Mach Punch 20
Discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: {P}
Resistence: None
Retreat: {C}

"While seeming to do nothing, it fires punches in lightning-fast volley that are impossible to see."

Stage2 Torterra 140HP [F]

Ability: Wet ground
Any [W] energy attached to this card is treated as a [G] energy.

[G][G][C] Muddy water 80+
Does 20 more damage for each [W] energy attached to Torterra. This pokemon cannot deal more than 140 damage with this attack. The base damage of Frenzy Plant is 70 during your next turn.

[G][G][G][C][C] Frenzy plant 150
Discard 3 [G] energy in order to use this attack. This pokemon can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [R]
Resistance: [G] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]

"This pokemon is well-known for its ability to absorb water via it's moss and storing it to heal it later on."

Editors note: This is my first text based, so I think I did good.

*For Muddy water, read pokedex entry. It has dirt under the moss, thus mixing them for muddy water.*

I'll give Image-Based another go. I think I already know what I want to try, but it depends on whether or not I'll manage to draw it.

Keeper of Night said:
Fraxureking said:
What's with all the quick submissions?

0_0

[F]-Landorus--HP-120
Basic

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a basic energy from your discard pile on top of your deck. If that energy is any energy besides [F] energy, you may attach a basic energy from your hand to this pokemon.

It seems to bring about plentiful harvests wherever it passes. In ancient times, it separated Thundurus and Tornadus from their battles.

Copy me. Wynaut

Alright here's my entry

9195059817_9056c65de7_o.png

Bo$$_89 said:
Keeper of Night said:
0_0

[F]-Landorus--HP-120
Basic

Copy me. Wynaut

I didn't even see you made a Landorus card lol.
But, checking back, I don't see that big of a similarity. And I actually had this card already made as part of a fun set for me and my friends to play with.

If it really is going to be a problem (and if DNA lets me) I can make a different submission.

Bo$$ made a Landorus EX back in the Lightning-type month. He realized his foolish error and scrapped it, making a new card.
Your card is somewhat similar to his, but I never graded his card for fairly obvious reasons.
If you reeeeeeeeeeeeally want to change it now, then fine, but I don't think you need to.

DNA said:
Bo$$ made a Landorus EX back in the Lightning-type month. He realized his foolish error and scrapped it, making a new card.
Your card is somewhat similar to his, but I never graded his card for fairly obvious reasons.
If you reeeeeeeeeeeeally want to change it now, then fine, but I don't think you need to.

Oh, THAT Landorus. Never even crossed my mind.
If he wants, I'll make a new entry, I don't want to make anyone upset over something so small. :p

Doop dee doop dee doop. This Heracross is based of my Heracross in my SS :D

Heracross_zps48480862.png

I've probably missed something knowing me.

Back