PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan 2014

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: First of 2014 (text & image)

Reggie McGigas said:
Seriously? Yeah, I am starting to think that you hate me. I put some effort into that card :(
Seriously. Please read all of my "Judgements" and see that I judged fairly.

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan 2014 || AND THE WINNERS ARE...!!!

Well, second place is actually pretty nice! Congratulations, Machamp! I'll do better on March, bet on it.(I already messed up February... TT.TT)

Luispipe8 said:
Well, second place is actually pretty nice! Congratulations, Machamp! I'll do better on March, bet on it.(I already messed up February... TT.TT)
It's not bad at all. You missed only 2 unweighted points, while Machamp missed 3! You just missed them at the wrong category! :p

If you guys have any questions regarding scoring, ask away.

Seeing as how I just threw it together without much thought, I'm surprised there weren't more errors.
Hoping my Igglybuff can do better in the Fairy round...

Keeper of Night said:
Seeing as how I just threw it together without much thought, I'm surprised there weren't more errors.
Hoping my Igglybuff can do better in the Fairy round...
I really liked your entry. While the mechanic itself isn't the most innovative in the world, you used it really well and the the card manages to be very down to earth while still being extremely fresh. It's actually my personal favourite of January, and if you look at the scores you can see it "failed" because of the wording. (I would have had to use the tie breaker, and...)

I found one of the mistakes myself, it was just me being lazy and not triple checking.

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: First of 2014 (text & image)

Teal said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Seriously? Yeah, I am starting to think that you hate me. I put some effort into that card :(
Seriously. Please read all of my "Judgements" and see that I judged fairly.

You basically this was a troll card ment to make you hate me?

I honestly didn't think the card would be that OP. I'll be back in March to win > : )

Well, a basic non EX card that can potentially hit 200 with a DCE sure seems like such a card. :p

That is, not a card meant to make me hate you. Meant to make it look like I hate you when I judge it.

Teal said:
Well, a basic non EX card that can potentially hit 200 with a DCE sure seems like such a card. :p

That is, not a card meant to make me hate you. Meant to make it look like I hate you when I judge it.

That last sentence is so going into my signature next week... XD

Yeah my heart wasn't in it this round, I literally threw that together at the last minute

42 is good enough since I make the card with pretty much little reference since it's a new mechanic and such. I'm still happy with my score..

And I overlook the ONE THING that makes my card Broken -_-
grumblegrumblegratsgrumblegrumble

Scorched Feathers said:
And I overlook the ONE THING that makes my card Broken -_-
grumblegrumblegratsgrumblegrumble

And also the -30 resistance I pointed out in the other thread... XD

Back