Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 6 - HOH Results

Well then, I guess I'll make the announcement. I don't understand how you people allow me to host a game with this much snap snap snap, but there's no use in keeping you waiting, so let's get to it.

@Blakers, what you did strategically was indeed a smart choice, which probability wise gave you the best choice, however luck came on top on this one.

The number was 73 and both of you landed tremendously close to that, but props to @PikaMasterJesi for becoming the Week 6 HOH! You have until 9:30PM EST (or 24 hours from now) to choose your nominees!Make sure you negotiate with your allies before making a final decision! Good luck houseguests!

Masstag: @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie @NinjaPenguin

Wow, the person who we said was likely to be eliminated this week is the only one safe right now. Congrats Jesi!:p

On another note, I don't think I've got what I wanted out of RNG at all this season... How much are they paying you?:p

...and I've been nominated. Yay.

Week 6: Eviction

And now that our HOH has chosen her nominees, let's get right on to the POV. Or not, how about we skip straight to the eviction. Yes, this is this season's No POV Week, where we skip the POV entirely and move straight on to the Eviction!

@PikaMasterJesi's nominees are: @VioletValkyrie and @Blakers. Our voters are @NinjaPenguin and @Little Cherrim. You have until Sunday at 8PM EST to make your choices you two, on who will be leaving. A tie is possible, in which case the HOH herself will be breaking it. Good luck houseguests! :)

How have you people made my life so easy? An entire week in just 1-2 days? Impossible.

Week 6 - Eviction Results

And that's a wrap on the Eviction guys! The votes were accounted for, and a tie-breaker was necessary to decide a verdict. I'm surprised, more just general communication took place than any negotiating, so that was interesting to see. Now finally, by a vote of 2-1...

@Blakers you have been evicted from the game! You are the fifth member of the jury. It's been fun having you here at the camp. Sorry you got the short straw of the bunch this time.

The final four, @PikaMasterJesi, @VioletValkyrie, @NinjaPenguin, and @Little Cherrim. The game is only drawing closer to it's end, and as the number of houseguests continues to dwindle, who do you place your bets on taking home the gold?

NOTE: We'll be taking a break on the game until Tuesday. So Final 4, rest up, and make sure you're prepared for Week 7. I will be hosting this week as well!

Week 7 Start!

6 long and hard weeks have taken place, and as a result, only four players still stand. However, after the host said there would be a break from the game, they didn't know yes they did that jury comebacks took place all of Week 6 and that break! After a competition of their own, as well as bonus points for answering general questions, Celever has come back to the game for a second chance! The final four has become the final five again! This week should be exciting! :D

Week 7: HOH

HOH: Popularity Contest!

If you were a houseguest last season, you’ll definitely remember this one. This is an HOH where each houseguest votes for another houseguest to be the HOH. Whoever ends up gathering the most votes will be the HOH for the week. You cannot vote for the HOH from last week, which was PikaMasterJesi. In the case of a tie, a randomizer will make the decision. Communicate with your allies and try to make a uniform decision, as these are most likely to get your favorable candidate into the HOH spot.

You have until Thursday April 13, 2017 at 5PM EST to make a decision. Good luck houseguests!

Masstag: @PikaMasterJesi @NinjaPenguin @Little Cherrim @VioletValkyrie @Celever

NOTE: TAE and I forgot that @Celever was to be taken out of the next two HOH competitions he was in if he continued to play in the game, due to warnings he had stacked up. As a result, we're making this one of those HOHs. Sorry this wasn't announced sooner. Meaning now neither Jesi or Celever are valid options for HOH. Anyone else is fair game.

Week 7 - HOH Results

Well after the 2 days of the HOH, votes changed frequently, but after some time a near unanimous decision was made. By a vote of 4-1...

Congrats @Little Cherrim you are this week's HOH! You have now made it to the real final four! But celebrate later, right now you have to choose who you will be nominating. You have 24 hours, or until Friday April 14, 2017 at 5PM EST to make your decisions, that must be posted in this thread. I suggest communicating with your allies before making a decision.

These are your final weeks people! Every move you make is crucial! Good luck houseguests! :D

Masstag: @PikaMasterJesi @Celever @NinjaPenguin @VioletValkyrie

So since Little Cherrim has not named any nominees, I have been forced to randomize. Sorry to who was nominated here, but Celever and PikaMasterJesi have both been nominated by randomization...
Week 7: POV
POV: Count to Ten!

Here's another familiar one. Trust me, this is the last classic you'll see this whole game, in case you're getting sick of those. It's the game Count to Ten, where players will count to ten, using from one to three numbers when it's your turn. Official rules can be found here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ounts-congratulations-lord-o-da-rings.137247/

You have until Monday April 17, 2017 at 9PM EST to complete the game. Not making a post within 12 hours after who was before you will result in your automatic removal from the POV, however without a warning. Here is the order:

1. @PikaMasterJesi
2. @Little Cherrim
3. @VioletValkyrie
4. @Celever
5. @NinjaPenguin

Good luck houseguests! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back