• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vilegar/ Genplume for Cities, Senior

-1 Rare Candy
-2 Judge - you want your opponent to have more cards, not less.
-1 CopyCat

+1 BTS -should have three
+2 Lookers - way more important in this deck then judge or copycat
+2 Seeker - you can free retreat Gengar and Heal him up. Also you can bounce the Crobat G

I also like the new Spiritomb for this deck. It makes your opponent draw six cards even if they are trying keep their hand count low.

Also - hate the poketurn in this deck.

-1 Poketurn
-2 Judge
-1 Communication
+1 BTS
+2 Seeker
+1 PONT

Already have 4 Spiritomb in the deck.

You don't have lookers?

It's very important, as it allows you to see your opponents hand before you poltergeist.

Just make sure you don't do it on them unless they have no T/S/S cause they can choose to take no cards.

I didn't even see them d'oh.

Anyway, now I think you have too many hand refresh cards.

I count 8. I think 4 should be plenty, maybe five. 2 lookers, 2 copycat and maybe 1 pont.

Although, I am not sure what to replace them with.

I'm going to take the Judge's out for 1 PONT & a BTS.

Still something isn't right. Maybe too much hand refresh. Also, if you run call energy I would run 3 or none.

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but if you don't get it right away you hate getting it later on.

I agree.

What do you thinks missing?

If you can get your hands on another Uxie LV X, I would drop one Uxie and run 2-2 Uxie LV X. to make good use of Trade-off. 3-1 is a bit inconsistent and if it lands in your prizes, your chances of getting it early in the game are gone. According to my friend, the difference between having an Uxie and Uxie Lv X quickly setup on your bench is the difference between an A and A+

1. Uxie is too expensive.
2. Uxie X is hard to setup.
3. I often need 3 Uxie's

Why do you run 1 crobat G? You have no poke turn and it is an easy snipe target. Doing 10 damage once every game is not going to help.

You can't rely on Poltergeist all the time. Crobat G is for the extra 10 damage you need to knock out a Uxie/Azelf. You can probably(hopefully) guess why I don't have Poketurn.

Thi is the deck I will use for Cities #1. Bump.

I like the idea of the Triumphant Spiritomb, but how about the AR Gengar w/ Curse? Move the damage then level-up to hurt a dangerous target.

I don't know. I often need 3 SF gengars.

Just an idea. It might work well with Gengar X, and Poltergeist can't be the only strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back