• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vilegar/ Genplume for Cities, Senior

I'll test it. Their are actually a few Trainer-less decks in my area(one made go 2-2 at BR).

-1 Candy
-1 Call Energy

+2 Twins

I run a similar deck and I find that Twins is REALLY good in this deck because Spiritomb always seems to get KO'd after the first or second turn. Having 1 Candy and Call really isn't that great, and Twins can really help.

Hope it helps! :D

But most people like to take Spiritomb out with a Switch or Warp Point so they can donk with Gengar. But that is a good idea you have there, and it might be useful, unless someone has a powered-up Gengar on the Bench and doesn't want to give the opponent an easy prize. If only Spiritomb had more HP...

^No thanks.

DragonCylde
I'll try it.

You can try Umbreon (ud) in case you play against other vilgare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back