PlayTCG HGSS-On Touney in Prep for Worlds! ROUND 1 PAIRINGS ARE UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. Playing a game right now. What browser are you using?

BTW, you should have more of these.

I'm using Google Chrome and I'm getting a strange error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /home/default.aspx
I'll give you guys a screenshot later.

EDIT: Here

28iyykw.jpg

Using Google Chrome as well and I get the same error, however when I use Mozilla Firefox it works fine.

When it is a server error, it has nothing to do with browsers. I'm also not approving all the what happened to Play! TCG threads that got posted. You guys will just have to wait until the site works again.
edit: Just realized the site is back up.

blargh257 said:
I can't arrange a game with konter. when i'm free, he's not.

You chose the one time that I have things to do. Telling me you can play on the last day isn't a safe move anyways. I am sure you could have played some other point.

Sorry people, my internet router trashed itself and we needed to get it replaced so I wasn't available until now. If you want to extend this a day or 2 I can play my game. If not, I'll take the round 1 loss.

konter_j8902 said:
You chose the one time that I have things to do. Telling me you can play on the last day isn't a safe move anyways. I am sure you could have played some other point.

I was in Tennesee for the beginning week and only had access to a very smallscreened laptop... :(

I'll fill in for anybody who drops and/or doesn't reply.

I won first game, but then konter donked me. i then got junk in game 3. gg. he won.

I've contacted Itzcookiemonster a lot of times and he hasn't responded since about a week ago.

If there is no response / update within 2 days, I'm locking this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back