Ruling Playing Pokémon with PSA Cases

elam18

Quitting Sale~ go to my ebay!
Hi, this is a serious question and I'm not trolling.

I was wondering if your whole deck is PSA graded. Are you allow to play your PSA graded deck in legal tournament?

RE: Playing Pokemon with PSA cases

I would say no due to the same reason you can't play with top loaders. They don't shuffle well and you can still see the backs of the cards. (meaning if any card has a single visible imperfection, it counts as a marked card)

Brave Vesperia said:
I would say no due to the same reason you can't play with top loaders. They don't shuffle well and you can still see the backs of the cards. (meaning if any card has a single visible imperfection, it counts as a marked card)

Even if it's PSA 10 Graded? Because if PSA saw any markings, they would labeled MK for marked on the label

Don't forget that by rule, "If a player’s cards are sleeved, the sleeves are considered to be part of the cards" so now any little nick or scratch in the acrylic card holder also can be considered a marked card situation. If I were a head judge at a tourney, I wouldn't allow them to be used. But the head judge at the tourney has the final say.

I'm pretty sure the only extra covering you're allowed to have on your cards are sleeves. On top of which, your 60-card deck would be gigantic when all in PSA sleeves.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume the answer is

1zztcoj.gif

DNA said:
I'm pretty sure the only extra covering you're allowed to have on your cards are sleeves. On top of which, your 60-card deck would be gigantic when all in PSA sleeves.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume the answer is

1zztcoj.gif

What happens if the PSA cards are sleeved with a solid color sleeve, so the back is hidden and no marking could be found?

...And now I think you're just trolling.
The deck would still be far too large. Besides, that is not even permissible - the only thing allowed to be in a sleeve is the card itself.

mmk thanks for answering my question!

Back