Writing Platinum +, The Darkest Eve

Fancy

Aristocrat

Platinum +, The Darkest Eve​
Chapter I: A New Beginning​

The classroom was silent as they began their daily routine. Some tinkered with their paper and practiced origami, the most prevalent of their creations turning out to be airplanes. Others began to read their textbooks to prepare for exams ahead of them. Yet, there was one whose eyes was stuck in a steely gaze at a piece of paper beneath him, the paper lay on his desk, blank and utterly empty. Two thin and long black paintbrushes rested on the paper's right side while a pencil and eraser occupied the left.

"Hey, Twelves. You're going to give yourself a headache thinking about what to draw." A voice from behind him had stated. Twelves portrayed the face of annoyance as he turned around, his eyes narrowed at who he was speaking to. The boy was a rich kid, Twelves thought, he wore a gray blazer with a black shirt underneath. He was blonde and his hair was freshly and neatly combed. His green eyes met Twelves's gaze waiting for a response.

"Look, Osward. true genius takes time. I want each and everyone of my creations to be perfect." Twelves said. "Now, don't interrupt me, you'll make me lose my train of thought." he continued as he turned around and looked back at the paper, desperate for any idea to come to him.

"Nothing's perfect." Oswald said. "Rather than wait for some random idea to come in why not go out and find some inspiration"

The bell chimed in and he didn't get to finish his sentence, much to Twelves's joy. He packed up his tools and paper into his messenger bag and strapped it on him. Twelves then looked at Oswald

Back