Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of>

opps!! almost forgot!

but i'm only gonna do them if you are gonna use them ok?

i wasn't talking to you i was taliking to the dark lord but about that i don't think i can do the battle part.... but i can still do the pokemon is that ok?

ok then i guess i can do them but i diddn't start yet and my parents are divorse and my mom doen't have a computer so i promise i will have them no later than Saturday

Ok. I feel sorry for you. (sits down and starts crying beside you)

guys it's no big deal and the-dark-lord when i said i would do them the next day i forgot that i was going over my mom's house and she doesn't have a computer so then i totally forgot i'm reallly sorry :(

ok you two i'm almost done i'll post them tomorrow
;)

i'm SO SORRY that i didn't have them up. it's just that the dark lord's request takes alot of work because the links arn't clickable so i have to copy it put it as if i was going to post it then copy it then resize it the put it on paint then the words then save it get the code off of photobucket.com then post it here!! and i have like 6 more to go i'm really sorry!!

and charizard88 i'm having trouble with all the deatail and i'm so sorry for the wait!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
new banners if you want one let me know!!!

manaphy.jpg

powerofthree2007.jpg

froslass207.jpg

piplup2007.jpg

leafeon2.jpg

glacia.jpg

If you need some help, I can work here. I have some experience making banners and trainer cards, and I'm getting better at fusions.

thanks you are so hired!!!
can you finish off the ben 10 banners for me?? PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!

I can probaly get the banners done for ben 10 just give me some time I am very busy.

Back