~Piplup's Art Contest~Congradulatios -SF-~trophies are in~

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~scores are in~

Here are the total scores!!

Light Venusaur: 14/20.
sneaselflygon: 12/20.
Prof. Shinx: 7/20.

Sorry Prof. Shinx you are eliminated. You did very well doring this contest. I hope you had fun!!

So sorry..
*The Little Grunt Piplup*

I'm posting because PIPLUP's total scores are not showing up. They should show up now.

Sorry Prof. Shinx. Better luck next time.

thanks peeps, so it had too much happining on it???

Prof. Shinx good bye and see you arond!!!!

6th round and Last round ends July 5th 2008 at 9:00p.m. EST time.
6th round and Last round is make a Pokemon banner.

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~6th round and Last round ends June 31st 2008 at 9:00pm EST time~

June doesn't have a 31st. Also could you give us a bit more time since banners are hard artwork?

Also could you change my name at the beginning to -SF-. Thank you

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~6th round and Last round ends June 31st 2008 at 9:00pm EST time~

Ooo I forgot...hehehe....
I changed the 6th round now it ends *july 5th 2008 at 10:00p.m. EST time.*
Ok.

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~6th round and Last round ends July 5th 2008 at 9:00p.m. EST time~

Here's my banner.
kawaii_Mew helped me on it for the fonts for the text & the effects of the fire works. (my fonts suck, as I only have the basic ones)
EDITED.png

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/Kawaii_Mew/EDITED.png
*& My bucket's not working so I asked them if I could use there's.*

RE: ~Piplup's Art Contest~6th round and Last round ends July 5th 2008 at 9:00p.m. EST time~

Its great!!!!

PIPLUP said:
Its great!!

Thanx!
Prof. Shinx, I liked your card (Next you make cards, try useing: Airel Bold, that's what I use (my personal rateing: 10/20 (just of the wrong fonts)).

Your welcome!!!
Yeah it was good but the font was bad.

Isn't it illegal to have someone help? Just wondering.

-SF-: Yes.

Ill join im good at drawing ill try my luck!

pikachumaster said:
Ill join im good at drawing ill try my luck!

Sorry, but your at least 5 weeks late to start.

pikachumaster: Sorry the contest stared.

I've started but I'll probably take the full time to finish as I also do other things during my CPU time and I only have an hour a day.

Ok take your time.

Back