Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

I am looking for an English Meadow (English Region and no Nickname)
I have the following Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Charmander (Solar Power)
Bulbusaur (Chlorophyll)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
I also have the following forms of Vivillon with extras:
Sun (3)
Meadow (2)
Lots of Polar (including HA ones)
I also have a bunch of starters in general:
Bulbusaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Marshtomp and Treecko.
I also have a Phione and Mewtwo (Legendary) and the following Rare Pokemon:
Mawile, Pinsir and Eevee.
I also have a bunch of Shinies on my B/W B2/W2 games so name one you want and I'll see if I have it (No Legendary or Starters though mostly Wild Pokemon sorry :p )

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Electric said:
I am looking for an English Meadow and Sun Pattern Vivillon (English Region and no Nickname), a Korean Vivillon (Any form just need it to complete the Language portion of the Pokedex and a Pokeball Vivillon (Legit preferably)
I have now a Shiny Emboar, Shiny Arcanine and Shiny Pupitar and the following Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Charmander (Solar Power)
Bulbusaur (Chlorophyll)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Jungle (1)
Savannah (2)
Sun (2)
Meadow (2)
Bulbusaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Marshtomp and Treecko plus a lot of Amaura (The blue dino fossil Pokemon)
I also have a bunch of Shinies on my B/W B2/W2 games so name one you want and I'll see if I have it (No Legendary or Starters though mostly Wild Pokemon sorry :p )

I do not have Sun/Meadow english vivillon.
I have a Korean Continental vivillon, but with french name.
I already gave you a Pokeball Vivillon, he was perfectly legit.

_________________________________________________________________________________

New giveaways :
007.png

5IV, Modest, with Torrent or Rain Dish.
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout

Pinkie said:
Electric said:
I am looking for an English Meadow and Sun Pattern Vivillon (English Region and no Nickname), a Korean Vivillon (Any form just need it to complete the Language portion of the Pokedex and a Pokeball Vivillon (Legit preferably)
I have now a Shiny Emboar, Shiny Arcanine and Shiny Pupitar and the following Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Charmander (Solar Power)
Bulbusaur (Chlorophyll)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Jungle (1)
Savannah (2)
Sun (2)
Meadow (2)
Bulbusaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Marshtomp and Treecko plus a lot of Amaura (The blue dino fossil Pokemon)

I do not have Sun/Meadow english vivillon.
I have a Korean Continental vivillon, but with french name.
I already gave you a Pokeball Vivillon, he was perfectly legit.

_________________________________________________________________________________

New giveaways :
007.png

5IV, Modest, with Torrent or Rain Dish.
Egg moves : Aqua Jet/Dragon Pulse/Aurasphere/Water Spout

Sorry was updating it but I would like the Korean Vivillon no matter the form or name/nickname :3

Alright. Are you free now ? :)

New events availables !

Yup :)

Thanks! :D

I am in need of the Adamant or Modest Ditto you have. What would it take to get one or both from you?
I do have some decent IV'd Pokemon and I can breed a Misdreavus in a Moon Ball [She is Flawless] and/or a Remoraid in a Lure Ball.

Females in special balls were more for vivillons or breeding :/ Do you have something else for a 6IV ditto ?

I've really been looking for a Blazkenite. In return I'll give you a few non legendary events. For instance I have a Goon Scizor that was released during HG/SS and also a few shiny pichus that know Volt Tackle that were also released during HG/SS. If you don't have it that's ok there are other things I really want like that Ralts if you haven't traded it already. But just post back if you are interested or not. My name is Brandon and my FC is 4356-1581-0798.

I already have goon scizor :/
Which pichu it is ? (DO/ID ?)
And which ralts do you want ?

Not 100% sure what DO/ID means. I probably know just lol just too dumb to figure out. But the ralts I really want is the C or D one. If you need anything else I've also got a shiny Dragalge that I found legit with the fish chaining.

I should probably add that it has a modest, which is a usually recommended nature for Dragalge, and it hasn't been touched so EVs are up to trainer. Unfortunately, it doesn't have it's hidden ability though. The ability it has is poison touch. The judge says it has superior potential overall (Not really sure what that means as well lol)

I mean the trainer's number and name by ID/DO. The 2 informations between the type and exp.
And ralts are free, so give what you want in exchange ;)

They are free??? Lol I'll just give you the pichu. All of them say GAMESTP/01300. I got to work on something for work for a little bit so I will meet with you in a couple hours.

Pinkie said:
I mean the trainer's number and name by ID/DO. The 2 informations between the type and exp.
And ralts are free, so give what you want in exchange ;)

K I'm back please tell me when you are available to trade. Oh Btw I have pokemon x and y both downloaded on to my 3ds so it really doesn't matter which one you use.

Is the pichu untouched ? He intest me. For the blazikenite. Do you want the blaziken event with it ?
All my giveaways are free, you can pick what you want and give what you want in exchange.

Yes the pichu is untouched. It doesn't really matter if you give me the Blaziken, just want the mega stone, since it bothers me that I missed the event lol.

I'll also give it then, like this you'll have the complete event. I used it a little, sorry, he's lvl 37.
I'll add you.

Edit : which ralts then ? C, D or both ?

Thank you so much :D

Thanks you too :eek: !!
They were free you know.
If there's anything else you want in my thread, just say it, it'll be free ;)

I know this is random, but do you have a ditto with a modest nature. I don't need the 6IV one, just one so I can past down the nature when I breed it with the ralts you just gave me.

Yes I have, I also have a ditto safari. I'll catch you one there.

Back