Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson = SMod?

Yes, but pokebeach isn't one of those forums. We have cool mods. I wouldn't have became one myself otherwise ;p

And please stop saying ***licker.

I sinciercly think you don't, Shadow Chaos. How will you fight in his place without either stealing/borrowing his team and not entering your code? Snap at me all you want, you can't touch me with insults.
*MC Hammer's Can't Touch This blares out*
Time to dance in mah big saggy pants!

No. l have the same IP cause l use the same computer as him.... -_-

So l also have another FC of course.

Except that that's the only piece of hard evidence you have, which could mean that you did borrow another DS/game, and thus nullifying your alibi of not duplicating an account. Oh, and by the way... you won't be able to change my mind, I can believe that very word coming out of your mouth is a lie.

And how much evidence do YOU actually have?

l at least have some evidence, you are insulting me of being SC without any evidence???? That is a big insult you make and you should not insult people like that and then act like their evidence is nothing when you don't even have any evidence!

Just be quite ,you!

Let's see...
1. You admitted to having the same ISP address.
2. You wanted to "take his place" in his battle. THat wouldn't make sense unless you had his DS and was allowed to battle with it. If you wanted to battle, you would have said "Can we have a battle?"

These pieces of evidence add together, though are useless by themselves. I will now wait for counterevidence that can actually prove that you are NOT Shadow. This does not mean a rebuttal, it means something that can obviously prove you are not him.

l have another FC!!!!
Wanna check it soon?

Besides, l just wanted to challenge a gym so l thought that l mite go in my brothers place, since they were about to battle against him anyway. What is wrong with that?

WTF busted?
Offcourse l knew that someone would have to see that l have the same IP but l have another FC and team!

l am really his brother! Wanna battle against me so you can see it?
U can't bust me on something that l did not do!!

Unfortunately, that is not solid evidence. You say SC's your brother, I say you lie in an attempt to avoid a permaban. DQ, stay out of this, it isn't helping... and just because you have another FC doesn't mean you have got a different file. Load it into a friend's DS, it generates a different code, and just switch long enough for the ruse to last. Until SC gets unbanned, in which theoretically you disappear and his friend code reactivates. And how does battling me have any effect on my arguement? For the record, I don't have a DP or DS.

But taking another FC by putting my game in another ds would cause that all people have to add me again, would it? so it is not likely that l would do that. and even when l would do that my gamename would stay the same but when someone here wants to battle against me l can show that l have another game name which is not S.Chaos.

Consdering that it's only tempory until SC's ban is lifted, I doubt you'll need to do that. Now, we'll need to do this elsewhere, it's getting complicated and offtopic.

bacon said:
Ban-Man said:
You think that you are though because you are an SMod here but it will not make you any better.

The ability to ban people from forums where a noob is the SMod is not that scary because those forums will become nooby just like the SMod after awhile!

You know why? Because all people that say their opinion will get banned after a while, so what remains are the ***lickers who are not inteligent but who just pretends to like the SMods and all the other populair "important" guys so they won't get banned.

Well...

First of all, I challenge you to find one post, one quote, one scrap of evidense that suggests that any moderator or super moderator on this site thinks that he is better than any of the other members. The members are what makes the website, so we respect you guys for that.

Secondly, we have never, ever banned someone for having a unique opinion. You seem to be thinking of other websites. Believe what you want, and even if we don't agree with said view, we certainly won't ban you. People only get banned for spamming, being rude to other members, or other rule breaking.

And last of all, I for one respect the people who treat mods like other members, as opposed to people who like us for... uh, "power". I have made many friends on this website, and not one of them is a suck-up.

I'm leaving this open in case any of our other members wish to express their views. Plus PMJ would kill me if I locked this =3
True, true, I honestly look down on Pory, to the point where he asked me to sit down :F

Still so strange to hear you talk about "us" and meaning the moderation team, BB.

Stop blaming the guy, although his nick is way too suspicious and the fact that he's trying to hard to defend himself you can't prove anything, wait until one of the mods looks into his case. (please do)

You just couldn't wait two more days, could you?

Shadow Chaos, I'm not buying your "I'm not him but we use the same computer" argument for a second. That's horse hockey and you know it.

Now both your accounts are permanently banned. Take your 'teh' and spam and go somewhere else... it's not wanted here.

bacon seems to have adjusted to his new status pretty quickly. For a while, I felt weird referring to myself as part of the mod team. To be perfectly honest, I kinda still do.

But holy smokes, I'm part of the Forum Team now, yay official recognition!

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
You just couldn't wait two more days, could you?

Shadow Chaos, I'm not buying your "I'm not him but we use the same computer" argument for a second. That's horse hockey and you know it.

Now both your accounts are permanently banned. Take your 'teh' and spam and go somewhere else... it's not wanted here.

bacon seems to have adjusted to his new status pretty quickly. For a while, I felt weird referring to myself as part of the mod team. To be perfectly honest, I kinda still do.

But holy smokes, I'm part of the Forum Team now, yay official recognition!

(shadow chaos) that was silly. you could just wait two more days(according to PMJ) to be unbanned instead of lying. everyone noticed that you were lying.
Now,funny how PMJ bans someone in his ascension thread :p
PS: don't worry I'm not SC :p

Well yeah, if I were a pokemon, I'd have the adaptive ability ;p But I'll always be a regular member at heart. Oh don't give me that look, you know it's true ^-^;

Congratulations PMJ, your thread lasted way longer than mine XD

Back