BW/BW2 Perfect IV event Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamo234

Magikarp Lord
My japanese shiny Event Entei has perfect IV's. You can tell because if you bring him to the judge in platinum he says it has outstanding potential overall. He says a different stat each time but for each stat he says it can't be better.

First I have no clue how rare this is but if someone could tell me thanks!

Secondly I will trade it for a shiny modest cresselia. It should be legit and have okay Iv's. My Entei is Adamant because all event shiny Enteis are adamant. It has been Ev trained with 252 attack 252 speed and 4 hp. Lastly considering how rare it is to get a pokemon with 31 Iv's in all stats I will allow you 1 day to check whether it has been hacked. And if you believe it is than you can trade it back. I won't Ev train Cress until the next day. However No taking it and sending it back for no reason.

If you want to trade pm me. Yay! My first post.

My Friend Code is 2923-5788-3386

I'll also trade for any good shiny that has a good nature.

First, getting perfect IVs across the board is as likely as getting any other combination. Of course, that's not to say that such an event isn't extremely rare. The odds are something like 1 to 887,503,681 (That's an extremely rough estimate; I just multiplied 31 by itself 6 times.)

Second, Pokemon Trading in general is dedicated to people posting their entire collection of Pokemon they want and Pokemon they want to trade. Because of this, something like this thread would normally belong in the stickied "The Trade Now Thread". And because of that, I will have to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back