News Palossand-GX, Latias, Hydreigon, Regigigas, Hiker Promos!

anyone noticed hiker is a severely nerfed version of MALLOW, mallow allows you to search your deck for 2 cards and put it on top of your deck.

You can combine Regigigas with shining legends Venusaur to potentially attack for 3 grass. Just find a way to turn off the ability then off you go with a high health basic non-GX/EX.

[F][F][C][C] Sand Fear-GX: 60x damage. Look at the top 13 cards of your opponent’s deck. Discard as many Pokemon you find there as you like. This attack does 60 damage for each Pokemon you discarded. Your opponent shuffles the remaining cards back into their deck. (You can only use 1 GX attack per game.)

How the hell is this a thing?!

I can work with this card!

we thought zygarde had the most health for a basic, bruh that regigigas is tanky, other wise, i thought there were only ultra beast gxs, but im not complaining about a pilossand gx, its gx move is very interesting

Right forgot about the collectors.

to be fair, this is way less nebulous than the "collectors" of magic the gathering. At least collecting makes sense here, within the rules and appeal of the franchise, instead of just encouraging hoarders and profiteers to limit supply of the useful or necessary cards.

Imagine how much HP the next wailord card will have, I can see it, Wailord GX: 300 HP

also regigigas + venausaur + alolan muk = liget new meta

DEFINITELY plan on experimenting with that Regigigas in a Venusaur/Shining Genesect/Shining Volcanion/Alolan Muk deck.

Make big basics great again.

anyone noticed hiker is a severely nerfed version of MALLOW, mallow allows you to search your deck for 2 cards and put it on top of your deck.

It's not a nerf. Nerf would be if it did the exact same thing and only did 1. They traded 1 extra card for the ability to do it with either deck.

Same thing with Rotom Dex Pokefinder Mode compared to Pokedex.

Hiker David now has his own card. I laughed harder at that artwork than I probably should have.

Palossand GX looks wicked cool as well.

The HP is Just going up every new gen. i mean, LOOK AT REGIGIGAS and how about we Put Fighting Fury Belt on it, BOOM- 220 HP and he's not even a GX. Blissey gets Less HP Than THAT in the TCG
EDIT:Oh, Its Ability...
Now let's see that wailord-GX, 350 hp maybe?

At least you can run this Regigigas when Garbotoxin is in play? Or just run 4 Hex Maniac lmao

Thank you PokeBodies for not being a thing anymore

Palosand's GX attack is really kinda interesting but the rest of the card's kind of mediocre unfortunately. Without any acceleration that's a minimum of 3 attaches if you have DCE on hand and a somewhat dicey attack that relies on your opponent's deck.

Not even the TCG is safe from the memey-ness that is Hiker David. Not sure how he stacks up in the TCG other than trying to top deck what you need or messing up your opponent's next draw.

If you're using this to stack your next draw, just use Mallow to stack your next TWO draws.

That said, I can see Regigigas becoming the new Wailord. The fact that it only gives up one prize could make things better in the long run.

Looks like they're in a rush to increase HP, maybe for that guzlord beast.

It would have been so nice to see that Regigigas card with 180HP a different ability like maybe slow start, then 4 energy for 80 or something. Atleast it can be used as a defence card of some sort.

You need too many cards to actually get it to work into play like Venusaur line and a pokemon that removes ability. It's too much.

They'll just throw in two of the other Regis or one like they normally do however, if they include all three, maybe they will have some ability which feeds this Regigigas, that would be somewhat better atleast.

Back