Palmer's Regal Spriting Contest!(Congratulations champion!)

RE: Palmer's Regal Spriting Contest!(Do you think you have what it takes to impress me?)

When we have 10 contestants.

RE: Palmer's Regal Spriting Contest!(Do you think you have what it takes to impress me?)

Could I enter? You know my work :p

Alright, you're in.

i like the catagories... more open to different sprites...

Palmer hope it's not to late, but may I Participate?

Here's all my stuff:
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/andymanPS/

well i guess i will join. and you saw my work at the other contest.

Can I join, too? I am new to this stuff. Here is my only work so far but I will start making more:

YOYO-1.jpg

AND:

EEVVEE.jpg

Am I in?

bubba235 your gyaralax is awesome!

Alright, you guys are in, Andyman, I'll be expecting a lot from you, you were the one who made my TC a long time ago, I hope you remember this:
TrainerCardReal.gif

Yep, I kept it, it was my first ever photobucket image. Alright, since there are 10 contestants, let the first round begin!

Theme: Something bright

RE: Palmer's Regal Spriting Contest!(Round 1 has begun! Submit your sprite within 3 days, but don't take your time!)

what do you mean bright?

RE: Palmer's Regal Spriting Contest!(Round 1 has begun! Submit your sprite within 3 days, but don't take your time!)

Like, something colorful?

Something that has a light hue, or something color yellow, or limegreen, anything, as long as it's bright.

Breeloom.png

I didn't know which one was better...

Ok. My entry is in my signiture. I call it Pachsaurzard.

when does this round end??

It ends either tommorrow or the day after that.

bubba, it's too big, shrink it to sprite size.

here we go:

attachment.php

it's a pink recoloured Azuragross!

Palmer said:
bubba, it's too big, shrink it to sprite size.
Ok. Sure thing.

Back