• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Palkia-EX PLS/Stoutland BCR/Herdier SM

PokémonRanger2319

YAY!
I think it is right to give this deck another chance because of the new Herdier from Sun and Moon giving extra consistency.

Pokemon: 14
3 Palkia-EX PLS
2 Deoxys-EX PLF
3 Lillipup BW
3 Herdier SM
3 Stoutland BCR

Supporters: 12
4 Lillie
3 N
2 Lysandre
1 Xerosic
1 Pokemon Ranger

Items: 21
4 VS Seeker
3 Trainer's Mail
3 Ultra Ball
2 Rare Candy
2 Muscle Band
2 Float Stone
2 Bicycle
1 Switch
1 Sacred Ash
1 Dowsing Machine

Stadiums: 3
3 Training Center

Energy: 10
4 DCE
1 Plasma
5 Psychic

I looked back at a deck that did not have much success, partly because the era was very Item-friendly, with cards like Bicycle and Catcher, but mostly because of its own inconsistencies.. However, with the new Herdier from Sun & Moon, can this deck be consistent enough to trip up the current metagame of Supporters?

Fighting Fury Belt is not better than Muscle Band in this deck because they should not be able to touch your Palkia, and Training Center is helpful because it makes it harder to OHKO a Stoutland (170 HP!)

What do you all think?

EDIT: Whoops! I made Item Count 24 when it should have been 21. It's fixed now.

Back