Paldean Tauros Illustration Rare from “Triplet Beat!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Illustration Rare version of Paldean Tauros (Fighting) has just been revealed from SV1a Triplet Beat, which releases on March 10th. Cards from this set will most likely become part of our Paldea Evolved set in June.
Paldean Tauros – Fighting – HP130
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Fury Horn: 20+ damage. This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Combat Tackle: 130 damage. This Pokemon does 30 damage to itself.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Continue reading...

Reminds me of that one movie where Litleo was being chased by a herd of Tauros but his father Pyroar dies. Later on he meets a Watchog and Pignite teaching him to run from his past, eventually evolves into a Pyroar himself, and then a Passimian tells him to learn from his past instead of running from it. After that he runs into his childhood friend who also evolved into a Pyroar. After reuniting with a Toucannon that knew his father they all take back Pride Rock from his evil uncle and his army of Mightyenas.

10/10 artwork.

Reminds me of that one movie where Litleo was being chased by a herd of Tauros but his father Pyroar dies. Later on he meets a Watchog and Pignite teaching him to run from his past, eventually evolves into a Pyroar himself, and then a Passimian tells him to learn from his past instead of running from it. After that he runs into his childhood friend who also evolved into a Pyroar. After reuniting with a Toucannon that knew his father they all take back Pride Rock from his evil uncle and his army of Mightyenas.

10/10 artwork.
It's a bit loose, but I appreciate the Kimba reference

Triplet Beat has some really wonderful Art Rares, this one has some Lion King vibes
doubt they'd want to reference a rip-off

Back