Pack myths

Walrein EX stalks me. I've pulled 5!

Once I bought a Single HP pack, and pulled a Mewtwo*

This thread has turned into a bragging thread...

Can we get back to the topic? I would have enjoyed a Pokemon TCG Mythbusters kind of thread...

In all of the DP boosters opened at my leauge it has always been the top section of boosters. Currently this has happened in 5 boxes I don't know if this is just luck or not but that's where we get them.

In MT all of the Lv. X and 1 TSD are at the end of the deck box.

Also any pack that one could buy that was sealed (with the paper and plastic) never gave any really rare cards. This changed when DP came out though.

She, told me when I came back from lunch. She had them in sleeves. Every 10 cards were reverse holo, and pointy. Later I got a Quilava like that in MT.

Did you know every pokemon booster pack guarantees a rare card?
Well here is my myth: if you think its the pack in the back of the rack with good cards, dont take it, take a different pack, you will get something good 50% of the time

DawnOfXatu said:
In MT all of the Lv. X and 1 TSD are at the end of the deck box.

Also any pack that one could buy that was sealed (with the paper and plastic) never gave any really rare cards. This changed when DP came out though.

Wrong, I bought 2 sealed packs at wal-mart and pullled Flareon * and Absol ex. 0.o Am I good or what :p

Anyway,

Palmer said:
Err, this may not make any sense, at all but, a good pokemon picture, get's you good stuff. I pulled a TSD from a Garchomp pack.

I usually get good cards that way but it may not work for everyone though.:)

This Myth isn't real. For obvious reasons:

1. No matter what pack you pick the odds are the same... it's luck people "."
2. Prereleases are the same, though you do get it depending on boxes. That's how they send them out. They open boxes. 1 box usually wields 1 Lv.X (2 if lucky, 3 if your Alakazam...XD) anyways, you still just have to hope you have luck on your side.
3. No card can stalk you. You just apparently pull them alot. It's just how packs are. You could go to Wal-Mart, buy 7 packs and get 7 Magmortar Lv.X... (luck people)

enough said...

3. Is funny because in every pack but 1 of MT (Usually buy 4 or 5 at once) Nidorina has been in it. I know it's just a coincidence but I have like a separate room for them I get so many.

A lot of the people at my league think that if you get the last few packs of a box (or finish off the box) you will find an ex or something.

Here is an idea that works for me, try praying for a card you really want and there is a chance you might not get the card you want but theris a chance yuo might get a rare holographic card. Then thank god, unless you don't believe in him. This usually works for me. :)

Ghost Pokemon Master said:
I dont really expect you to try this, but i always get the 6th one in either side
Ive pulled
Torterra X
Electivire X
from this

that is just a coincedence, I pulled one from the bottom

well...in my place..a lot of people try to bend the packs a little..if it's to hard..it's a RH..if it's soft..it's also Mainly RH..if it is just Hard enough it's Holo/EX/LVL X
my friend did this on 3 boosters and got infernape/infernape lvl X and a Holo Palkia from those packs..
but it's REALLY hard to differenciate(excuse my spelling)...

Back