• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

pachirisu donk league deck

gastly

Scizorlicious or fergalicious???
Pokemon:16
4 Pachirisu
4 Crobat G
3 uxie
1 unown Q
4 unown R

T/S/S:36
3 dual ball
3 pokemon rescue
4 super scoop up
4 Poke Turn
3 Expert Belt
4 plus power
3 Victory Medal
4 poke drawer+
2 seeker
3 Pokedex
3 Junk arm
energy:8
8 lightning energy

Im not sure, But I think it is CoL pachi, use power to get 2 lightning energy on it... and use crobats to get the DONK.

oh sorry about that i realized i didnt do it till it was to late. luxtwo is right it is the COL pachi. the strategy is to get pachi out with it's pokpower you can attach 2 lightning energy to pachi when you put him down (he's on the front page) and hit them hard if you go past T-2 you scoop.

Ok, this is just my 2 cents, but why are you making a LEAGUE DECK designed not to go past T2? Aren't you supposed to have fun and test stuff out at league? IMO donk decks aren't that fun at league. The only time I'd use a donk deck at league is if I'm just going for the league cards(which I've done before). It makes far more sense, IMO, to make a deck that you'll enjoy playing no mater how long the game goes on.

Back