Oversized Raging Bolt ex Also Releasing for “Temporal Forces” Store Promotions in Europe!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Surprisingly, another Temporal Forces store promotion has been revealed!
Starting today, customers who spend 20 euros on Pokemon TCG items at GAME UK stores will receive an oversized Raging Bolt ex. It features a special Temporal Forces stamp.
The promotion is also available on their website when purchasing select Temporal Forces products. This includes either one Elite Trainer Box, five booster packs, one 3-pack blister with two booster packs, or two 3-pack blisters with one booster pack.
We previously revealed an oversized Iron Crown ex will be given out at participating...

Continue reading...

As a jumbo collector in Canada, these EU exclusives are so hard for me to get my hands on at a reasonable price!! I managed to snag all the SWSH ones but haven't even tried at the SV era releases, especially since now they're dabbling with multiple European exclusive Jumbos per set.

Always happy to see more Jumbos to work towards getting in the binder though ?

If you don’t mind me asking - What do you keep them in if you are collecting them **ALL**?? I got 3 of the “first partner” binder set they released with the pikachu jumbo card (thinking that I was being ridiculous at the time but now I think I need even more!) - all the first partners cards and then the SwSh jumbos filled about 1 full and 1/3rd of another one - and the last I have filled will doubles. Now with the SV ones I am now almost full! I was hoping they’d be releasing more products/versions of a jumbo card binder but the only ones I’ve seen have been releasing sadly hold at most 4 jumbos and I’m trying to look for a good/better solution instead of just getting ANOTHER “pika one”

If you don’t mind me asking - What do you keep them in if you are collecting them **ALL**?? I got 3 of the “first partner” binder set they released with the pikachu jumbo card (thinking that I was being ridiculous at the time but now I think I need even more!) - all the first partners cards and then the SwSh jumbos filled about 1 full and 1/3rd of another one - and the last I have filled will doubles. Now with the SV ones I am now almost full! I was hoping they’d be releasing more products/versions of a jumbo card binder but the only ones I’ve seen have been releasing sadly hold at most 4 jumbos and I’m trying to look for a good/better solution instead of just getting ANOTHER “pika one”
The Pikachu jumbo binders is the best there is! I'm on my third one now. They only fit SWSH (after Zacian and Zamazenta V) and SV - I haven't found a good solution for older ones yet. You can use page protectors in a binder and put two side by side, but then they slide around so I don't like it.

As a jumbo collector in Canada, these EU exclusives are so hard for me to get my hands on at a reasonable price!! I managed to snag all the SWSH ones but haven't even tried at the SV era releases, especially since now they're dabbling with multiple European exclusive Jumbos per set.

Not just you pal, its hard to get here in EU aswell. Also UK does not translate to WHOLE EU.

Back