ORAS OR/AS Demo Gameplay Discussion

Has anyone on this forum managed to unlock the Secret Mission?

15380562159_7e330cb82f.jpg

[split] OR/AS Demo Distribution

The demo sucked very much. I was expecting a bit more of a gameplay.

So, has anyone here unlocked the nugget mission? Though i downloaded the demo on the 21st of last month, I haven't gotten it yet, and it seems as though most people have gotten it after fifteen days. Anyone else still waiting for it?

KiryatheDragonite said:
So, has anyone here unlocked the nugget mission? Though i downloaded the demo on the 21st of last month, I haven't gotten it yet, and it seems as though most people have gotten it after fifteen days. Anyone else still waiting for it?

I unlocked it today, first thing. It was short; a concerned Steven, shroomish everywhere, and the nugget guy. I'm curious how many nugget missions there may be given the nugget guy's parting words.

It is nice though that completing it changes the repetitiveness of Mossdeep a bit. Now if I could just unlock the secret mission.

ema said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

I unlocked it today, first thing. It was short; a concerned Steven, shroomish everywhere, and the nugget guy. I'm curious how many nugget missions there may be given the nugget guy's parting words.

It is nice though that completing it changes the repetitiveness of Mossdeep a bit. Now if I could just unlock the secret mission.
That being the case, when did you download the demo? It seems as though most people got the nugget mission after fifteen days, and it is now day seventeen for me, with no nugget mission.

KiryatheDragonite said:
ema said:

That being the case, when did you download the demo? It seems as though most people got the nugget mission after fifteen days, and it is now day seventeen for me, with no nugget mission.

Downloaded the demo on the 21st, last month. I have played everyday, though I'm not sure if that factors into triggering it.

Did you adjust your clock for daylight savings? I did, and I'm starting to think that that's the issue. I opened a support ticket on Pokemon.com, so we'll see what happens.

KiryatheDragonite said:
Did you adjust your clock for daylight savings? I did, and I'm starting to think that that's the issue. I opened a support ticket on Pokemon.com, so we'll see what happens.

No, my 3DS automatically adjusted itself when the time changed.

ema said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

Wait, what? Is that a setting?

KiryatheDragonite said:
ema said:

Wait, what? Is that a setting?

Odd right? I thought you had to manually change the time for Standard|Savings, but I've never had to. Maybe I ended up with a quirky DS? Either that or the girls had somehow managed to change the time without me noticing all this time.

Back