Pokemon Opening 1001 booster packs on YouTube new record

Starcardcollector

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys I just started a new channel on YouTube and Im kicking it off with a bang opening 1001 Pokemon booster packs a new youtube record beating primetimepokemon and thesmgquest previous records!! so if you have time please come by and check it out and if you like what you see comment, like, and subscribe! It would be a big help to me :) also I'll be doing a massive! Pokemon raffle after I finish the booster pack openings and I mean MASSIVE so stay tuned for that. Thanks a lot in advance guys I really appreciate all the support.

http://www.youtube.com/user/StarCardCollector?feature=mhee

Cheers Scc.

Why would you waste your money on 1001 packs .-.

It's impossible to make your money back by selling, and nobody could possibly need 10010 cards...

I'd say it's awesome, though I'd never do it. I can't imagine the video's length xD,

Lol to answer all in 1 message.. Let's just say I spent a far bit I'm not looking to make money on them I'm a collector and I worked hard to get the fund for these packs :D there mostly the new Japanese packs and I haven't started opening just yet but I imagin it will take around about 5 to 8 hours to finish doing 6-10 min per part lol so it will be a long day lol but I can't wait to start!

Oh. My. Word. Dude, you would have been like, my hero when I was a child and couldn't afford a pack all the time. On that note, I will definitely be watching these later.

So this would be the record for most packs opened in a single day? To my understanding TheCatsMeowth opened 2000+ booster packs but I don't recall whether or not it was in one sitting. Seeing as you're going for something big I'll assume you're aware of her record but just thought I'd ask for some clarification to make sure.

But either way this is really cool and a great way to get your name out there quickly so you can gain popularity and whatnot. I hope all goes well with this large opening as well as the future openings to come.

Random Numbers said:
Wow. You will set the world record for the most EXs.
Sorry if you don't pull any ultra rares.

A friend at my league has well over 200 english EXs, plus well over 20 SRs.
This guy will have the record for most rares evar :p

Out of curiosity, will you be collecting older sets as well?

If you are, you have to let me know where you get packs for them at an affordable price. :p

Regardless, sounds like the beginning of something great! Best of luck!

Back