Open-Mic (Short Poem) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Incinermyn

This is a random idea I came up a short while ago with my own one-shots collection and this past month's poetry contest going on. Basically put, this is a thread for any short poems people want to share between three and ten lines long. Anything shorter will be marked as spam, and anything longer should be posted in a thread of its own; the latter applies to multiple poems being posted at once too (if they exceed the maximum altogether, you can just post them all in their own thread without consequence). Also, discussion of poetry and advice-giving is strongly encouraged as to help people improve on their writing skills (you don't have to post poems while doing that, so long as you're on-topic or making a point), and poems must be of readable quality. Occasional mistakes are forgivable, but atrocious writing overall isn't! Finally, double posting here isn't allowed by anyone but me (or other mods), though if this goes past two weeks without being revived, it will be allowed so long as the bump has poetry in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back