BW/BW2 One-Off-Pokemon Battles

What One-Off would you like to see that I haven't talked about?

• Ditto

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Tropius

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Dusknoir

• Togekiss

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Muk

• Taurus

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Tyrogue

• Camerupt

• Garchomp

• Total voters

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
I really loved in Gold/Silver how you could battle that Sudowoodo(excuse spelling), Snorlax, Gyarados, and Lapras that are sitting like legendaries, though they weren't. Those one off pokemon battles were cool. I just really want them to introduce those in Black and White, but I don't want them to reuse Sudowoodo or Lapras, or just reuse any old pokemon they used before as a one-off-pokemon.

P.S. - They should have a cool theme than just the wild pokemon theme

I would like to see these pokemon as one off pokemon:

Salamence Lvl - 60 (cuz its my favorite pokemon)

Lucario - Lvl 25 (I don't know why, but I just want to see a powerful pokemon become weak)

Relicanth - Lvl 35 (I would like to see relicanth tied to the whole coelicanth thingy)

Aerodactyl - Lvl 40 (I want to see something similar to the events that occured in the pokemon episode where charmeleon evolved)

Dragonite - Lvl 70 (I think Dragonit deserves better than to be a useless Lvl 50 in Lance's hands)

Weezing or Arbok - Lvl 35 (I would like the option of choosing which one you get to fight, GO WEEZING!)

Tell me what you guys think about this, whether you like it or don't like it. Also, feel free to tell me what you would like to see as a one off pokemon.

I think that this is quite a cool idea, though I think that they should be tied into the storyline somehow (Red Gyarados), and have it similar to PMD2, and people come to you for help. I'd like to have more Pokemon-Exclusive items, which those Pokemon would be holding, and you have to Thief/Trick/any other move that results in you getting their held item.

I'd like to have something like an Abomasnow causing trouble in a desert area, and the locals complain.

So, simplified, yes.

paddy185 said:
I think that this is quite a cool idea, though I think that they should be tied into the storyline somehow (Red Gyarados), and have it similar to PMD2, and people come to you for help. I'd like to have more Pokemon-Exclusive items, which those Pokemon would be holding, and you have to Thief/Trick/any other move that results in you getting their held item.

I'd like to have something like an Abomasnow causing trouble in a desert area, and the locals complain.

So, simplified, yes.

Lol, what would an Abomasnow be doing in a desert (yah yah, I know his ability)

I would love to see some sort of rampage of Tauros (or Rhyhorn) attacking people in a certain route, and you being able to catch one or more... I'm tired of the sleeping Snorlax blocking off bridges and caves, so something new would be nice. :3

I'd be happy if they could have Zoroark causing mayhem in a city (loliknowthe13thmoviehasthesameplot) and you would be able to catch her, but NOOOOO... she's "event onleh". >.>

Heh, maybe there could be a bunch of Medicham and Meditites messing around on a mountaintop or something. :B

runeon12 said:
I think he meant deserted, but said desert

If it's deserted, no one would live there, so there would be no locals to complain... I think he meant desert as in that giant one in the middle of Isshu...

I loved that concept. A Pokemon I want to see would be the starters. Remember that first episode of D/P? All the starters were just eating, and not in Pokeballs. I think that when you get to choose your starter, you'll see them in the overworld.

Oh, and rampaging Tauros sounds cool.

If there are more of these One-Of battles (and I assume there will be), I imagine they will be new pokemon from the generation. It just seems to me that it would be silly to re-use a lot of pokemon.

Stephen said:
If there are more of these One-Of battles (and I assume there will be), I imagine they will be new pokemon from the generation. It just seems to me that it would be silly to re-use a lot of pokemon.

This^
Maybe Swodowodo, he seems to be famous for it (G/S/C HG/SS Emerald)

TheDarkLucario said:
This^
Maybe Swodowodo, he seems to be famous for it (G/S/C HG/SS Emerald)

He is about the only one I can see them reusing and even that is a stretch.

Back