Finished One Night Werewolf: Daybreak - Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf: Daybreak - Day Phase Ends Dec 2nd

Don't be hasty my friend...

I think we should hold off on the day end and wait for more to surface. In particular Id like to wait and see if someone claims switching KoN's role. If he was legitimately switched then someone had to actually do the switch! It wasn't the troublemaker as that was me and I switched myself with Drac, I believe from the roles in be game the only other player with switchinng powers is the robber. (The drunk can switch but it's only his own role...) has the robber come forward? I'll check after I post this!

Jeremy1026 said:
I believe KoN to be scum. I set my trap and he walked into it. There is only one mason, the 2nd is an unused role. I posted that there were two to give me an edge up on a scum lieing about their role. Someone would have had to change KoN's role for him, as not he nor a mason has the ability to change roles. I do not believe there to be a role that can switch the role another player with an unused role. Only the drunk can switch with an unused role, but they do not learn what their new role is.. For these proposed reasons, I'd like to vote to end the day and urge everyone to vote to lynch KoN and ensure a win for the town.

END DAY PHASE

This is by far the worst logic I have ever heard.
First of all, no wolf is going to claim Mason when you claim to have a partner. That'd be dumb and suicide. They would believe you actually had a partner, claiming would draw suspicion to themselves.
Secondly, I did not claim you were my partner. I have no partner, as I was originally an Insomniac.

In what way does my claim prove me scum according to your logic?
If anything, now you seem scummy by pointing fingers and trying to lead the town with really flimsy logic. You also can't be proven town anymore.

Insomniac is informed of their role change. Someone would have have to switch you with the empty mason role for you to become a mason. The two people that claim to have switching powers also claim they didn't switch your role. Also, I don't believe that you would receive a 2nd PM with your mason partner if you were actually switched. Your ability states that you will be told if your role changes, not that you will gain that roles ability. Other roles that do gain the ability of the switched role explicitly say so.

You saw there being an extra mason role that was unclaimed and took a chance. Unfortunately, that chance ended up being your demise.

You're making no sense. I claimed that there were now three Masons, because I assumed you were telling the truth. So now that there is no way to prove you're town, your claim is a proven lie, and you're tunneling, why should we take your word for it?
My only alert to my role change was what I posted above. Your point of me not getting my partner's name only strengthens my claim.

I'm suspicious of Jeremy because he is tunneling. I'm suspicious of KoN because he apparently did not read his role properly and made a mistake. I actually think at least one scum has not yet posted.

Jeremy, think it over. I understand KoN now and i'm sure he's telling the truth.

Omega Soul said:
Jeremy, think it over. I understand KoN now and i'm sure he's telling the truth.

Your sure he's telling the truth because he reworked his story enough to fit? I'm keeping my vote on him, unless another, better target becomes available.

Jeremy1026 said:
Omega Soul said:

Your sure he's telling the truth because he reworked his story enough to fit? I'm keeping my vote on him, unless another, better target becomes available.

The problem is that your story doesn't make sense. I'm not saying your scum, I'm just saying that you didn't fully think this through. I'll put it simply:
You claimed that you had a partner. No wolf member in their right mind would EVER claim to be a mason partner, especially here, because you confirmed there was one. Furthermore, KoN would both use up the Insomniac claim and the mason claim...

Furthermore, if you're on your own as a mason, this logically means that somehow you switched roles with KoN and are now the Insomniac. What I don't understand is how that works in this set up...

All switching roles have been claimed though so I'm still tryin to work out who's done the switching...

There's also the tanner in this game so one of them (KoN or Jeremy) could be trying to make us vote them off... Just a thought!

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:

You claimed that you had a partner. No wolf member in their right mind would EVER claim to be a mason partner, especially here, because you confirmed there was one. Furthermore, KoN would both use up the Insomniac claim and the mason claim...

I've already pointed out the the only people that can switch unused roles with active players have claimed, and said they did not switch KoN. It's far too easy for a wolf to claim a role that would be a switcher and use that to claim the extra mason thinking that a player was in fact there to be switched. Sure, I would have known who the other mason was if there was one, but the nature of this game is that you don't know (except conviently for the insomniac) that your role is switched. So my partner wouldn't be able to 100% say that they were not switched with KoN.

So far in this game we have two suspects: KoN because of the evidence I've brought forth. And myself, because people feel like I am pushing too hard for his lynch. You know what, we only get one lynch, so we have to get it right the first time. That is why I am pushing for this to happen. I caught KoN in my trap and without any other leads anywhere, have decided that this would be the towns best chance at winning. It's selfish I suppose, but I, as a member of the town, want to win this game.

PMJ said:
Confirming I was initially dealt apprentice seer. I used my role. I'll say my result later.

PMJ, when can we expect your seer results? Having this information and withholding it is not helping the town to win this game.

No-one has spoke for ages. I'd say we should do our buisness in the voting phase.

END DAY PHASE

I forgot about this game.

My result was Bodyguard was unused.

END DAY PHASE

So who is who so far:

bbninjas - Drunk - Unused Role 4
PMJ - Apprentice Seer - Robber
Keeper of Night - Isomiac - Mason
Jeremy - Mason - ???
SS - Troublemaker - Revealer
Drac - Revealer - Troublemaker -> Why didn't Drac use his role?
Celever - Robber - Apprentice Seer
Omega Soul - ???

NON POSTERS:
Ice Espeon - ???

OS and IE have not claimed.
Remember also that the Recruiter should have recruited a player.

bbninjas said:
So who is who so far:

Jeremy - Mason - ???
Omega Soul - ???

NON POSTERS:
Ice Espeon - ???

i forgot i though i sent it already

GM DracLord said:
bbninjas said:
So who is who so far:

Jeremy - Mason - ???
Omega Soul - ???

NON POSTERS:
Ice Espeon - ???

i forgot i though i sent it already

I know you said but I don't like it.

Day phase ends in 23 hours. The deadlines I gave for GMT and EST didn't match up, so I'm just gonna pretend this is what I meant. This also gives you guys some time to say some final words.

Personally I'm lynching Omega Soul unless he claims next time he is on the forums (I'll be checking ;)) and I would advise everyone else to do the same. Jeremy's "case" against KoN doesn't make sense, and KoN's "case" against Jeremy is just as good, so kill the non-claimer imo.

Celever said:
Personally I'm lynching Omega Soul unless he claims next time he is on the forums (I'll be checking ;)) and I would advise everyone else to do the same. Jeremy's "case" against KoN doesn't make sense, and KoN's "case" against Jeremy is just as good, so kill the non-claimer imo.

Yeah... this reminds me too much of MtC vs PMJ when the both had flawed points that involved both of them getting lynched, and both where town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back