One Last Shot

Pokemonwebsurfer

ORAS
One Last Shot

Introduction

I never really got into competitive battling this generation, despite submitting a previous RMT. In honor of the U.S. release of Black 2 and White 2, I thought I'd give it another shot. After doing a little research about the current metagame, I decided to go with a team most similar to the Bulky Offense style.

Team Building

448.png

For my sweeper, I chose Lucario. His defenses and HP may not be ideal for a bulky team, but his defenses are pretty great. Also, basing my team around him lets me throw in some Star Wars references.

149_dragonite_front_norm.png

Next I began work on the core. Dragonite makes an excellent secondary sweeper and has pretty good bulk.

251_celebi_front_norm.png

Celebi works well with Lucario and adds additional coverage.

479_rotom_wash_front_norm.png

Rotom-W helps take out Tornadus-T and blocks Rapid Spinners.

232_donphan_front_norm.png

Donphan is a great rapid spinner, can set up stealth rock, and helps cover weaknesses.

494_victini_front_norm.png

Finally, I needed a good scout. There were other options, but Victini seemed to help round things out a bit, and covered a few more weaknesses.

Details and Analysis

190px-448Lucario.png

Lucario ("Use the Forece, Luke") @ Air Balloon
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, - SpA)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Ice Punch

Pretty much the standard Lucario set. After only a couple of Swords Dances, Lucario's Attack becomes very high. Air Balloon allows him to get an extra Swords Dance in. Close Combat is for STAB, has very high power, and takes out many walls after the Swords Dance boost. ExtremeSpeed helps make up for Lucario's less than ideal Speed stat, and allows it to beat Pokemon with Choice Scarves. Ice Punch gets rid of Dragons and Grounds. which can harm both Lucario and Victini. As mentioned before, Lucario can be pretty resilient, and should theoretically be able to take a few powerful attacks before going down. Max Attack and Speed mean that Lucario has the best chance of doing as much damage as possible.

149Dragonite.png

Dragonite ("It's not wise to upset a Wookie") @ Expert Belt
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 8 HP / 64 Atk / 240 SAtk / 196 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower
- Dragon Tail

Multiscale is an awesome ability that ensures Dragonite's bulk and helps it take an extra hit or so. Draco Meteor does massive damage. Thunderbolt hits Water types that Dragonite will have to counter. Superpower is good for breaking walls. Finally, Dragon Tail forces the opponent's Pokemon to take Stealth Rock damage courtesy of Donphan as they switch. The EV spread, suggested by Emvee, should give Dragonite a good mix of Physical and Special Attacking power.

200px-251Celebi.png

Celebi ("Do or do not, there is no try.") @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Modest
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpA / 36 Spe
-Nasty Plot
-Giga Drain
-Recover
-Earth Power

NP Celebi replaces Reuniclus as my primary Special Sweeper. Nasty Plot boosts his Special Attack to extreme levels. Giga Drain gives STAB, a recovery option, and the ability to destroy bulky Waters that could hinder the team's effectiveness. Recover further prolongs Celebi's existence, and offsets the damage from Life Orb. Earth Power eliminates Heatran and others who could do serious damage. 252 HP lets Celebi take a few hits, and 252 SpA with 36 Spe mean that it only takes a couple Nasty Plots to be ready to do massive damage.

200px-479Rotom-Wash.png

Rotom-W ("R2D2, where are you?") @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest (+ SpA, - Atk)
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Pain Split
-Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-W can help cover other weaknesses while hindering opponents. Volt Switch is for STAB and allows Rotom-W to get away if necessary. Hydro Pump is for secondary STAB. Pain Split gives him a recovery move and cripples the opponent, and Will-O-Wisp likewise injures the opponent. 152 HP EVs and Leftovers together allow Rotom-W to tank. 152 Special Attack and 104 Speed give him some ability to deal damage.

200px-232Donphan.png

Donphan ("They're no match for Droidekas") @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish (+ Def, - SpA)
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Def
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Donphan can Spin to remove hazards, especially Stealth Rock which can cripple Dragonite and Victini. He can then put up his own Stealth Rock, which can in turn cripple enemies. Stone Edge and Earthquake provide excellent coverage when combined. The former should OHKO Volcanara, and the latter defeats other Fire types who can hurt the rest of my team. Leftovers and Sturdy give Donphan a few extra turns to use Rapid Spin or deal damage. Equal Attack and Defense plus 252 HP mean that he has both bulk and power.

200px-494Victini.png

Victini ("May the Force be with you always") @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Nature: Timid (+ Spe, - Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpA / 112 Spe
-Final Gambit
-Searing Shot
-Psychic
-U-turn

Victini can serve as a mid-game scout. Though you don't typically see Special Victini sets, in my opinion he has the stats and the move-pool to pull it off. Final Gambit can take out nearly anything at full HP. Searing Shot is a great STAB move with the chance of burning the opponent. Psychic is for secondary STAB, and it helps take out Fighting types if Celebi is unavailable. U-turn allows Victini to get out of a bad situation if need be. Max HP is a given for maximum power on Final Gambit, and 144 Special Attack with 112 Speed allows Victini to do some damage if Final Gambit isn't practical.

Threats

It seems like the team is pretty balanced, but I am open any warnings on what to look out for. Conkeldurr could do some serious damage, but won't be able to take on Celebi or Victini. Lati@s, Terrakion, and Landorus are all dangerous to the team, but should be able to be taken out by at least one of the team. Breloom and Genesect could be major problems.

Former Team Members

462Magnezone.png

Magnezone ("Oh dear...") @ Light Clay
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Calm (+ SpD, - Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Thunder Wave
-Volt Switch

Dual Screens Magnezone is designed to create a safe environment for Lucario and Reuniclus to set up and for Dragonite to force switching. Thunder Wave cripples enemy Pokemon, making it twice as easy to gain an advantage over the opponent. Volt Switch allows Magnezone to deal damage, then get out and let the others do their jobs. Max HP and equal Defenses mean that Magnezone can last long enough to put up both screens.

300px-579Reuniclus.png

Reuniclus ("The Force is strong with this one") @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Modest (+ SpA, - Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpA
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast

Magic Guard is another great ability that works well on a bulky team. Calm Mind helps boost Special Attack and Special Defense, making Reuniclus a great bulky Special Sweeper. Recover keeps him around longer so he can keep attacking. Psyshock allows Reuniclus to get around Special Walls, and provides a move with STAB. Focus Blast takes out Metagross, Hydreigon, and Rock and Steel types. Modest Nature and 128 SpA provide the basis for Reuniclus sweep, and 252 HP and 128 Defense likewise give it bulk.

Conclusion

So, thanks to anyone who has read this far. This has been my take on the Bulky Offense play style. The team is pretty balanced, and should work well as a group. However, there are some things that should probably be modified. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks to Bulbapedia and Pokemon.Mariland.com for the pictures.
Credit to Smogon for set inspirations and strategy.

Victini goes down, And Breloom will obliterate your team. Your team is rather slow, without paralysis backing it to level the field. Your best bet might be to get a tad more on the offensive. Swapping Donphan for either Kabutops or Sandslash will allow you to either go semi defensive, or all out offensive spinner. Both pokemon will pull it off rather decently in OU. Kabutops is the better offensive choice, thanks to Swift Swim, and its ability to go extremely defensive as soon as sandstorm kicks in (SpD boost). Downfall for him is that you really need to invest in the defensive stats and less on the offensive (which is a bit ironic for the plan) in order for him to work. Sandslash has no real perks running in rain, but in sandstorm it'll get that x2 speed which is awesome. It doesnt have the stats to go full offense in OU so your best bet with him may be to run Sand Veil, holding Brightpowder with something like this:

- Substitute
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake/Rock Slide

Very hax based, but still effective. Problem with both is that they actually lack SR which I just now noticed. This leaves you with Omastar being the best of both worlds. Pretty fair defensive stats, Triple threat setup for entry hazards, and the ability to work well in both rain and sand.

An option over Victini if you do like staying defensive, is getting trollish. Sableye. Sableye is the answer to all your worries right now. Its a ghost so its your anti spinner. It has prankster so its a natural born troll. Will o wisp will really screw over Breloom, most Konkeldurrs, and really the many physical sweepers in OU. Taunt will prevent you from becoming setup fodder. Sableye also has great synergy with pokemon such as Omastar or Donphan. Here's the set:

Sableye@Leftovers
Prankster
Calm
EV's 252 HP 120 Def 136 SpD
- Will-o-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
- Night Shade / Confuse Ray

The last move depends on if you want to induce consistant damage, or rage. Foul play is an option if you fear psychics.

*Added Breloom to threat list*

Thank you very much for posting! I did have a couple questions though.

Since Breloom is a major threat:

• Wouldn't keeping Victini, and thus having a Fire and Psychic type, be a good idea?
  • Would replacing Donphan with Kabutops, Sandslash, or Omastar help very much?

Also, Magnezone does have Thunder Wave for paralysis, but if I should give someone else a paralyzing move too I guess I can.

The Sableye set does seem interesting. I'll definitely consider that one.

Edit: After some thought, I decided to replace Bullet Punch with Ice Punch.

Thanks again!

Shivershaft said:
Victini goes down, And Breloom will obliterate your team. Saying that "if X dies Y sweeps" is a horrible argument. Just play conservatively with Victini when you see Breloom. Your team is rather slow, without paralysis backing it to level the field. Your best bet might be to get a tad more on the offensive. Swapping Donphan for either Kabutops or Sandslash will allow you to either go semi defensive, or all out offensive spinner. Both pokemon will pull it off rather decently in OU. Kabutops is the better offensive choice, thanks to Swift Swim, and its ability to go extremely defensive as soon as sandstorm kicks in (SpD boost). Downfall for him is that you really need to invest in the defensive stats and less on the offensive (which is a bit ironic for the plan) in order for him to work. Sandslash has no real perks running in rain, but in sandstorm it'll get that x2 speed which is awesome. It doesnt have the stats to go full offense in OU so your best bet with him may be to run Sand Veil, holding Brightpowder. Again, not really good advice here. Kabutops and Sandslash are not a good alternative over Donphan. Remember, you're not countering weather in this metagame, you're countering common threats, and Donphan does a better job of it than those two. Keeping Kabutops for the sake of dealing with rain, or Sandslash for the sake of dealing with Sand (just cuz of their abilities), is most definitely not the right path to take.

Very hax based, but still effective No I think we're trying to help his team get better, not luckier.. Problem with both is that they actually lack SR which I just now noticed. This leaves you with Omastar LMAO being the best of both worlds. Pretty fair defensive stats, Triple threat setup for entry hazards, and the ability to work well in both rain and sand.

An option over Victini if you do like staying defensive, is getting trollish. Oh god... Sableye. Sableye is the answer to all your worries right now. Its a ghost so its your anti spinner. It has prankster so its a natural born troll. Will o wisp will really screw over Breloom, most Konkeldurrs It's actually Conkeldurr, and really the many physical sweepers in OU. Taunt will prevent you from becoming setup fodder. Sableye also has great synergy with pokemon such as Omastar or Donphan. Being an anti-spinner doesn't make it have synergy with every Pokemon that can set up hazards. And no offense by me pointing out all these things out about your post; it's just for your own knowledge just trying to help you out that's all :]

Now, with that out of the way, I shall give some real advice for this team.

1. For Lucario, go with Crunch or Ice Punch over Bullet Punch. If you go with Crunch, you take down common walls such as Jellicent which would otherwise make your Lucario set useless against it. If you go with Ice Punch, you're able to deal with threats like Gliscor. I also recommend going with Air Balloon over Life Orb. I usually use Air Balloon so that Earthquake Pokemon can't hurt me unless they break my balloon, often times giving me a free Sword Dance set-up.

2. Your Dragonite set seems a bit unstable. Try my signature Dragonite set out you'll love it and there is virtually nothing that can wall it.

Dragonite (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Multiscale
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt/Fire Blast
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed

3. On any Magnezone, you need Hidden Power [Fire]. This is because Magnet Pull makes it convenient to trap steel types like Skarmory, Scizor, and Ferrothorn, disabling them from switching so you can make the kill. If you like Dual Screens, and you want to be able to take these Pokemon down easily, try this Magnezone set.

Magnezone @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Volt Switch

4. I totally understand the idea of your Reuniclus set, and it's nice. However, I feel it doesn't really fit too well with your team. Try Celebi instead (which expands this team's typing, and helps you to counter threats like Keldeo, Breloom, etc).

5. Donphan is fine.

6. For Victini, go with V-Create over Searing Shot, and Fusion Bolt over Psychic. (Remember, you've giving it [Physical] Attack EV's, you don't want it to have Special moves.

Additional Options: You can replace Victini for an Anti-Spinner like Gengar or Jellicent (which expands your teams typing with Water/Ghost or Poison/Ghost [assuming you choose to replace Reuniclus with Celebi since Victini is just another Psychic type).

I've said a lot in this post lol, but I'm hoping it will help you out much more. Let me know if you have any questions.

Emvee said:
Shivershaft said:
Victini goes down, And Breloom will obliterate your team. Saying that "if X dies Y sweeps" is a horrible argument. Just play conservatively with Victini when you see Breloom. Your team is rather slow, without paralysis backing it to level the field. Your best bet might be to get a tad more on the offensive. Swapping Donphan for either Kabutops or Sandslash will allow you to either go semi defensive, or all out offensive spinner. Both pokemon will pull it off rather decently in OU. Kabutops is the better offensive choice, thanks to Swift Swim, and its ability to go extremely defensive as soon as sandstorm kicks in (SpD boost). Downfall for him is that you really need to invest in the defensive stats and less on the offensive (which is a bit ironic for the plan) in order for him to work. Sandslash has no real perks running in rain, but in sandstorm it'll get that x2 speed which is awesome. It doesnt have the stats to go full offense in OU so your best bet with him may be to run Sand Veil, holding Brightpowder. Again, not really good advice here. Kabutops and Sandslash are not a good alternative over Donphan. Remember, you're not countering weather in this metagame, you're countering common threats, and Donphan does a better job of it than those two. Keeping Kabutops for the sake of dealing with rain, or Sandslash for the sake of dealing with Sand (just cuz of their abilities), is most definitely not the right path to take.

Very hax based, but still effective No I think we're trying to help his team get better, not luckier.. Problem with both is that they actually lack SR which I just now noticed. This leaves you with Omastar LMAO being the best of both worlds. Pretty fair defensive stats, Triple threat setup for entry hazards, and the ability to work well in both rain and sand.

An option over Victini if you do like staying defensive, is getting trollish. Oh god... Sableye. Sableye is the answer to all your worries right now. Its a ghost so its your anti spinner. It has prankster so its a natural born troll. Will o wisp will really screw over Breloom, most Konkeldurrs It's actually Conkeldurr, and really the many physical sweepers in OU. Taunt will prevent you from becoming setup fodder. Sableye also has great synergy with pokemon such as Omastar or Donphan. Being an anti-spinner doesn't make it have synergy with every Pokemon that can set up hazards. And no offense by me pointing out all these things out about your post; it's just for your own knowledge just trying to help you out that's all :]

1. For Lucario, go with Crunch or Ice Punch over Bullet Punch. If you go with Crunch, you take down common walls such as Jellicent which would otherwise make your Lucario set useless against it. If you go with Ice Punch, you're able to deal with threats like Gliscor. I also recommend going with Air Balloon over Life Orb. I usually use Air Balloon so that Earthquake Pokemon can't hurt me unless they break my balloon, often times giving me a free Sword Dance set-up.

2. Your Dragonite set seems a bit unstable. Try my signature Dragonite set out you'll love it and there is virtually nothing that can wall it.

Dragonite (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Multiscale
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt/Fire Blast
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed

3. On any Magnezone, you need Hidden Power [Fire]. This is because Magnet Pull makes it convenient to trap steel types like Skarmory, Scizor, and Ferrothorn, disabling them from switching so you can make the kill. If you like Dual Screens, and you want to be able to take these Pokemon down easily, try this Magnezone set.

Magnezone @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Volt Switch

4. I totally understand the idea of your Reuniclus set, and it's nice. However, I feel it doesn't really fit too well with your team. Try Celebi instead (which expands this team's typing, and helps you to counter threats like Keldeo, Breloom, etc).

5. Donphan is fine.

6. For Victini, go with V-Create over Searing Shot, and Fusion Bolt over Psychic. (Remember, you've giving it [Physical] Attack EV's, you don't want it to have Special moves.

Additional Options: You can replace Victini for an Anti-Spinner like Gengar or Jellicent (which expands your teams typing with Water/Ghost or Poison/Ghost [assuming you choose to replace Reuniclus with Celebi since Victini is just another Psychic type).

I've said a lot in this post lol, but I'm hoping it will help you out much more. Let me know if you have any questions.

Well I'll tell you this; Don't be rude. Don't act like a know it all. You're critiquing the RMT here, not the others suggesting ideas. Let others have their opinions and viewpoints. My suggestions operate off of their ability to surprise yet be effective. For someone as new as you are, you are very disrespectful to your peers. -.-

Emvee said:

oookayyy you probably should have left this line out of your post.

Anyway, your team seems to have a big problem with Scarfed Landorus-T, seeing as it can hit every member on your team bar Donphan for Weakness. You could remedy this issue somewhat by putting Ice Shard over Stone Edge or Earthquake on Donphan. Earthquake 2HKOs Volcarona after SR damage anyway so it shouldn't be a huge issue for the team, and Dragonite can deal with most Fire types anyway.

As surprising as specially offensive Victini, I think you're better off with a physical set with V-Create, Fusion Bolt, U-Turn, and Final Gambit. V-Create demolishes everything that isn't Heatran and doesn't resist it, and the rest are nice coverage moves.

Hope this helped.

Shivershaft said:
Well I'll tell you this; Don't be rude. Don't act like a know it all. You're critiquing the RMT here, not the others suggesting ideas. Let others have their opinions and viewpoints. My suggestions operate off of their ability to surprise yet be effective. For someone as new as you are, you are very disrespectful to your peers. -.-

My intention was never to be rude. If you read what I had written in your post, I said "And no offense by me pointing out all these things out about your post; it's just for your own knowledge just trying to help you out that's all" Also, I will act like a know it all because I do know it all. I was the 5th best player on Pokemon Online and I wouldn't have made it there if I didn't know it all. And I did critique the RMT, (maybe you missed it? It was like 3 times the length of the critique I made about your post.) I'm not stopping you from having your "opinions and viewpoints", I'm just telling you it's wrong. Is that a problem? Overall, I want the guy who made this RMT to have correct advice about his team. Telling me that I'm new and all is completely besides the point. I may be new here, but I'm not as new to the game as you are.

The Yoshi said:
Anyway, your team seems to have a big problem with Scarfed Landorus-T, seeing as it can hit every member on your team bar Donphan for Weakness. You could remedy this issue somewhat by putting Ice Shard over Stone Edge or Earthquake on Donphan. Earthquake 2HKOs Volcarona after SR damage anyway so it shouldn't be a huge issue for the team, and Dragonite can deal with most Fire types anyway.

Ice Shard is a good option over Stone Edge to finish off Ground/Flyings as well as Dragons. Volcarona is still a big threat to this team though, so perhaps Terrakion might be a better option over Lucario.

Possible changes... Emvee has made good points, I recommend you try them.

It is quite easy for Drizzle teams to put pressure on your solitary Water resist, Dragonite (I agree with Emvee's suggested Dragonite set). As you are not trying to win a weather war with this team, I strongly recommend another Pokemon who is capable of tackling the likes of Specs Politoed. You might want to consider something like Nasty Plot Celebi over Reuniclus in this case. While Reuniclus is the more threatening sweeper, Celebi is more of a team player with the better score of resistances to pivot upon. NP Celebi and Lucario can also weaken one another's counters if played correctly, such as Lucario throwing an Ice Punch at an incoming Salamence, one of Celebi's better counters. The Celebi in question runs Recover, Giga Drain, Nasty Plot, and a coverage move of your choice (it tends to be Hidden Power Fire, but you may prefer Earth Power for bypassing Heatran, Hidden Power Ice for Dragon Pokemon, or Psychic to keep Conkeldurr and Breloom in check).

Magnezone is a good partner for Dragon sweepers, but this isn't what you want to accomplish with this team, and outside of that Magnezone is quite mediocre. It's bog standard, but a tanky Rotom-W set would cover your weakness to Tornadus-T, and provide you with an answer to Mamoswine. The tanky Rotom-W runs Volt-Switch, Hydro Pump, Pain Split, and either a status of your choice (typically Will-o-Wisp, but Thunder Wave has some merit too), or Hidden Power: Fire for catching out Ferrothorn and Scizor. This is actually a pretty fun partner to your unusual take on Victini, as the two can switch around with Volt Switch and U-turn to create a hassle for your opponent.

I feel as though the choices I have outlined above provide you with a good way of dealing with many top threats. You may require an additional defence against Sun teams, and one Pokemon who will absolutely terrorise this team is Genesect. You may wish to exchange Victin for Rotom-H (my current favourite OU underdog!) if you can find a suitable replacement for my Rotom-W recommendation. Donphan is OK, but he's not essential and I'm really not feeling him on this team. You might want to consider replacing him with Forretress as a sturdy Dragon resist and alternate Terrakion check.

Good luck with the team amigo!

Please be respectful to each other's viewpoints. Don't put someone else down just to amplify your own post. While you may think something someone posts is misinformation, you can counter that in a respectful way.

Thanks.

Agreeing with Emvee about adding Terrakion, preferably the Choice Scarf set. You have a rather slow team, and something blitzing fast like Terrakion will make revenge killing threats much easier.

If you're looking for a scout, I think Rotom-Wash would really help you out, much better than Victini. It gives you an additional water resist which is crucial in this Drizzle heavy metagame, while also giving you something for Tornadus-T.

The last real big threat here is Genesect, who you really can't switch into. Shed Shell Heatran would be your best bet to take it down (the reason I suggest Shed Shell is to avoid Dugtrio traps) taking next to nothing from pretty much everything in Genesect's arsenal. I would use it instead of Magnezone. Heatran can still kill steels (not as reliably as Magnezone but that's a given), while also ensuring that you will never get 6-0ed by a Genesect.

Good luck. :>

*Updated with several changes*

I did my best to modify the team based on feedback I have already gotten. If there are still problems, please let me know.

I decided to keep Lucario so I can try the combination of it and Celebi mentioned by Bacon. Terrakion is an interesting idea, though.

I changed Victini so it has 144 SpA and Timid Nature instead of Jolly. If Special Victini is not viable, or someone can suggest a replacement, I would gladly change it.

Thanks to everyone who posted!

Not sure if anyone posted this (tl;dr) but Choice Band Adamant Victini is better than a Special Attacking Victini, as apparently he is outclassed by Volcarona and Heatran. But if you're fond of Choice Scarf, you could do a Jolly nature instead. A good moveset for this would be like
-V-Create
-Zen Headbutt
-Fusion Bolt
-U-Turn

I am fairly new to the Pokemon VG stuff so yeah...please tell me if this doesn't work for you in some way

*Fixed a few errors*

Thanks to Trainerhan1 for catching my typo.

I really appreciate all the set suggestions for Victini, but I never really intended it to be a sweeper. Final Gambit is the crux of my set. The other moves are just to be used if Victini can't use Final Gambit effectively. I may just be ignorant, but I don't see that they would make a huge difference. If I am wrong, I will gladly make more changes.

Thanks again to those who have posted so far.

Back