Ruling Old and Instant

Ice Pokemon Master

The Amazing Race/Heroes>You
Dear everyone who sees this post,

I was wondering if...

OLD: (1) Can I use old water energy in my Deck (if in limited)?
(2) Say, you have Buffer Piece (from R/B?) can you put it in your Deck (limited) because Buffer Piece is printed again in DF but I don't have it. Can I?

INSTANT: (1) You have Feebas 10HP left and your opponent attacks you (Blastoise's Hydro Pump) and an Oran Berry attached to Feebas.
Who wins, opponent takes a prize or Feebas lives?
(2) Sceptile ex has a Lum Berry and your opponent Confuse Ray's Sceptile ex. Between turns, is Sceptile unconfused or confused?

Pro (Medicham ex and Delcatty ex)

1) Water energy can be in any deck. It's never limited to what format it can be in.
2) Buffer Piece was re-printed so yes you can use it. Just make sure you know the new effect if it has one so you don't get a Warning.

1) Oran Berry affects inbetween turns, so Feebas gets knocked out.
2) Unconfused. Lum Berry got rid of the confusion.

Hope it helps.

Arcanine out.

1) Energy can be used in any deck no matter wat
2) Re-printed cards can be used

1) Feebas LIVES!! This is because at the end of the turn where Feebas is SUPPOSED to be knocked out, it is counted as the end of the turn, thus Oran Berry can be used.
2)Unconfused

Dark JC said:
1) Feebas LIVES!! This is because at the end of the turn where Feebas is SUPPOSED to be knocked out, it is counted as the end of the turn, thus Oran Berry can be used.

ROFL, you should always look KO as in the turn and 'in between turn' as before an turn begins. wich a means Feebas is an, Fishstick, KO'ed, Killed (w/e).

Back