BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

^I dont know about tepig yet, but Im going to a friends house tomorrow who says the guide says where it is and hes at work right now so I cant contact him, so get back to you on that

Without giving away too much, the battle with Ghetsis after the Elite Four is probably the hardest battle in the game. My team is very overleveled and his Hydreigon is picking me apart...

So you're able to catch the starters? Thank you dude I really appreciate it, please tell me when you find out.

^ ya that thing has all of its weaknesses covered with its attacks...and it whooped my reshiram lol who at that point was the highest lvl i had

ninja'd. i want a tepig... and oshawott

edit: what are the disadvantages of using rare candies? i have like 6 and if the only disadvantage is no EV's gained im using themb ecause hydreigon has 9 more levels before he learns outrage...

Tepig is lame, its not the best fire type imo. I started with it and stopped training it as soon as my larvesta egg hatched.

^ya but hes the only 2 type starter. snivy was a pain the whole game. even now hes not that good cause his move pool its just OH GOD its bad.

OK, is it just me, or is the level curve INSANE when you beat the Elite Four? I went into the Elite Four with level 56 Pokemon which were highly overleveled. The first battle after the Elite Four I'm fighting level 65????

I went right to White Forest. Am I missing battles along the way? Someone PLEASE help me...

^nope you can go strait to white forest when you beat the game and all the trainers have 60's...i know but the poke they have suck...except for the challengers cave.

Yesterday at nigth I was at Wellspring Cave exploring the other floor...Suddenly,one of those little whirlpools showed up,I fished on it and...OMG A SHINY POLIWHIRL! O_O Too bad it was female...but when i get a Japanese Ditto,I will try to get a Shiny Male,but only if Poliwhirl Shiny Evolutions look nice. :3

This Poliwhirl,even though it isnt a Unova Pokémon,is my first BW Shiny! :D

The starters are not available in the wild. They never have been and never will be. Only in the Dream World can you find the starters.

Just fought and beat Cynthia. Had she not used Dragon Tail on me I would've been able to beat her with just Scrafty and Eelektross.

My whole team is Lv. 70, by the way. Moving on to the Elite Four and Alder now, finally!

Back