BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

lol....that is who im replacing lol. he just cant take a hit at all and i guess its his moves (inferno, flame burst, shadow ball, hex) but ya...he cant take a hit at all. what would be a better move set for him then....i hope i dont break any rules by asking that here

arg im tired of SR'ing....im about to give up.

edit: then i stop SR'ing shiny kyurem and he just refuses to be caught... ive used 30 ultra balls so far and he is in the red

The only thing about the game that I dont like is that you have to beat the gym leaders first before moving about past that particular town/city. I liked being able to go a few routes ahead to train a little then come back and beat them. Just gave a little more freedom I guess.

catutie said:
arg im tired of SR'ing....im about to give up.

edit: then i stop SR'ing shiny kyurem and he just refuses to be caught... ive used 30 ultra balls so far and he is in the red

Use sleeping moves like sleep powder/hypnosis.

I always catch him with dusk ball in like 1-4 turns. It's that easy.

He's even easier to catch than other 3 catch rate legendaries IMO.

I don't even feel its catch rate is really 3.

ya i finally caught him after 4 tries lol. now i am training a victini with my old HGSS team (scizor, shaymin, mew, tyranitar, torterra, ____ usually someone with an exp share to train) and he is already 43 only going throught the first 3 e4 members :3

Just entered Route 4 and beat the two fishermen on the left side.

Also snagged a Sandile and a Darumaka.

This game freaking rocks...

I'm about to fight the 8th Gym, I have 42 hours on the game, I have a team of 6 Pokemon all level 52 (except for Rufflet which I'm training).

I intend on entering the Elite Four when all of my guys hit level 60.

All right! I beat Skye, and just got to Iccirus City. Training each of my pokemon 4 levels each for each gym seems to really work for me.

Pokemon:

Axew, level 33
Sigilyph, level 34
Cinccino, level 36
Samurott, level 36
Litwick, level 34
Sawsbuck, level 35

I absolutely love my team. And the moves I'm planning on teaching them cover all the types except Dark, since I decided to go with Axew instead of Druddigon (who learns Night Slash). And I'm really happy that I got Samurott to learn Megahorn with the Move Relearner. Time to go to Dragonspiral Tower and train!

My comment didn't show up? So I guess I'll say everything again.

Beat Skye, just got to Iccirus City before evolving my Dewott and flying to Mistralton City to teach my new Samurott Megahorn. Now it's time to train to level 37! (training all my pokemon 4 levels after each gym seems to work for me)

Litwick, level 34
Axew, level 33
Samurott, level 36
Cinccino, level 36
Sawsbuck, level 34
Sigilyph, level 35

I love my team! <3

My team right now;

Emboar 56
Braviary 56
Zekrom 51
Carracosta 48
Excadrill 50
Zebstrika 49

I'm bored I have beaten everything and I'm just bored and sad, should I start a new game?

catutie said:
^i would grab a dwebble for the next gym

Little freak is an interesting combination. As far as I can tell, I don't believe there's a x4 you can get off on him.

Sandile and Drilbur should work well too on the 4th gym. I'm also around that area. Meandering about, by going into the stadiums and going on Route 5 and 16. A little Musical here and there as well. :p

Leveling for the Elite Four Round 2.

Current team:

Zweilous Lv. 54 (Ugh, 10 more levels.)
Braviary Lv. 57
Chandelure Lv. 58
Jormungand (Serperior) Lv. 59
Terrakion Lv. 60
Volcarona Lv. 71

I CATUTIE AM GOING ON THE GRAND TOUR OF THE DOWSING MACHINE....ya im going through ever square inch (except buildings) with the dowsing machine to collect all hidden things...ive already found about 3 rare candies and a whole bunch of hyper potions but ya im in the relic castle so far which will be a big thing because of all the maze stuff

also heracles....no offence but the E4 will destroy you at those levels...they have lvl 71-73 i would at least get the high 60's....or have you not beat them yet?

I've just been wandering about in Black, peeking around in all the caves and hidden areas while leveling up my Pokémon. My current team:

Apple (Snivy)
Joule (Eelektross)
Guy-Man (Scrafty)
Twoface (Cofagrigus)
Maple (Beartic)
Darmani (Darmanitan)

All Lv. 64.

I caved in and bought an English copy of White the other day, though. I'll probably be starting a file tomorrow morning.

My team so far
Akiyama (Thor) - 50
Crock (Krookodile) 52
Lite (Lampent) 48
Druddigon - 62
Rufflet 47

I don't know who I should pick for my next pokemon...

Back