Off Season Tournament #2 and Results

Pride

May I kill him?
Alright folks! Tournament #1 of the Off-Season Tournament came to a close on Saturday morning with with [smod]Pride[/smod] leading the Tournament with 62 points but was followed closely by [mod]bacon[/mod] and [member]R-C[/member] who came out with a very strong and surprising preformance.

bacon said:
It's over! The results are in! Here we go...!

Strongest Player:

gby068.gif

1st place: [smod]Pride[/smod]
Total points: 62

gby067.gif

2nd place: [mod]bacon[/mod]
Total points: 56

gby066.gif

3rd place: [member]R-C[/member]
Total points: 46

Nastiest player:

gby094.gif

1st Place: [smod]Pride[/smod]
Win percentage: 81.25%

gby093.gif

2nd Place: [mod]bacon[/mod]
Win percentage: 75%

gby092.gif

3rd Place: [member]R-C[/member]
Win percentage: 71.43%

Manliest player:

gby034.gif

[member]Teapot[/member]
Muscle percentage: 57.81%

based on win% of average opponent beaten

Fastest player:

gby078.gif

[mod]TDL[/mod]
Top running speed: 23 mph

based on number of matches won

Ditziest player:

gby040.gif

[mod]bacon[/mod]
Percentage of time spent accidently burning toast: 51.53%

based on winning against high win % players and losing against low win% players

Conclusion

Thanks for being great participants, and a huge congratulations to Pride for making us all look bad! This off-season tournament has come to a close, but stay tuned for the next one coming very soon!

Note: Other than the actual score tally, other stats were based upon averages and thus needed players to have over a certain number of wins/games in order to work. Infernape1010 for example has a win % of 100%, but as he only played 1 game it doesn't really count!

With that said, Tournament #2 has begun! This tournament will test everyone's skill in the Under Used metagame so study up! Be sure to sign up, join in all the fun, and we hope to see you play!

I think I make a rather charming Wigglytuff if I do say so myself...

This was a great boom for the PokeBeach server too. I think we had somewhere around the region of ~60 matches played for this tournament, but also keep in mind that the increased population of players on the server gave way to far more casual matches too. In the period of a week, that ain't bad!

Back