Obama gets a snubbed refused handshake?

Well it is a bit better than having a shoe thrown at him.

Actually after taking a minute to read through some of the posts on Youtube as well as re-watching it, it was Obama introducing the Russian leader to the other people, not getting snubbed.

DawnOfXatu said:
Actually after taking a minute to read through some of the posts on Youtube as well as re-watching it, it was Obama introducing the Russian leader to the other people, not getting snubbed.

'Nuff said.

Shining Raikou said:
'Nuff said.

But watching from the video, I think that Obama was really trying to get his hand shaked? =S

He practically let out his arm in a hand shake position.

^ Trust me, it wasn't. It id obvious he id introducing that guy to the line of people. If he put his hand out trust me they would shake it unless they want an international incident. :p

He is not being snubbed. He is merely extending his arm to introduce the guy who is with him to the ambassadors.

kashmaster said:
^ Trust me, it wasn't. It id obvious he id introducing that guy to the line of people. If he put his hand out trust me they would shake it unless they want an international incident. :p

Krucifier said:
He is not being snubbed. He is merely extending his arm to introduce the guy who is with him to the ambassadors.

Oh, I see. Sorry, I guess I didn't do a thorough investigation. :p

Who the heck cares what Obama does/has done to him? Stop treating him like his some celebrity. :/

^ Urm he is Higher than any celebrity. We should stop treating celebs the way we do. They are human after all. They have accomplished nothing in the making of the USA. Can the same be said for Obama?

Yes because he is unmaking the USA.
Edit:Yeah,300th post

Haven't you guys realized that Obama has done NOTHING that he promised he would do so far? If anything, he's making problems worse. :/

DarthPika said:
Haven't you guys realized that Obama has done NOTHING that he promised he would do so far? If anything, he's making problems worse. :/
He's still better than Mister Monkey Bush... If he still was the president, I wonder if the US still would be existing... Bush left the land in such a chaos, of course it's hard for Obama to make his promises done...

Yup hes right. You try and fix America after Dopey Bush came along thats like being Jesus. Impossible. Leave him alone and let him try. Im sure you can't do better in this crisis, with the 'war on terror', credit crunch, health care and so on. Just give him some time and Im sure he will eventually straighten some issues

That is just low. I mean that is the president of the richest country in the world(no offense to other countries) and all he is doing is trying to help out.

Shadow Ice said:
That is just low. I mean that is the president of the richest country in the world(no offense to other countries) and all he is doing is trying to help out.
Richest country? You're kidding right? Luxembourg is the richest country in the world, followed by lands as Norway, Qutar, Kuwait etc. The US is somewhere on the 7th or 8th place...

I personally don't like him, so I don't care. I would shake his hand, and be nice, but I wouldn't be all gaga over him. He is ruining America. It is as plain as that :p

And Darth Pika, is wrong. He has done work. He has quadrupled the nation's deficit. There's one thing he has done.

Back