TCG Fakes Nugget Master's Fan Created Pokemon Card Texts

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
Rather excited to create these as it is my first time thinking up Fan Art Cards.
Prize Energy (Prism Star)

[Prism Star Rule]

This card provides [C] Energy.
If you have more prize cards remaining than your opponent, while in play, this card provides every type of Energy but only provides 2 Energy at a time.

(So effectively a Prism Star Counter Energy that does apply to EXs and GXs.)
Shiinotic/Fairy/90HP
Stage 1 (Evolves from Morelull)

Ability: Relaxing Light
Each of your [G] and [Y] Pokemon in play attack for [C] less.

Attack: Spore
[C] Your opponent's active Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness: Metal
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

(There are a lot of Grass and Fairy Pokemon that could use the Dimension Valley Treatment)
So there we are. I really want TPCi to print cards like these, but all we can do for now is hope!

Last edited:
Technically, it's not a Fakemon as you are actually making custom cards for real Pokémon. Try using the spoiler tag if you can when it comes to doing text-based custom cards. This will make your posts look neat and tidy, but will also give a better presentation when it comes to creating cards, whether it be text or image based. Apart from that I will say that it is a very good start for text fakes.

The Prism Rule needs to read: [Prism Star Rule]: You can't have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Like I said. A good start, and I look forward to seeing more.

Technically, it's not a Fakemon as you are actually making custom cards for real Pokémon. Try using the spoiler tag if you can when it comes to doing text-based custom cards. This will make your posts look neat and tidy, but will also give a better presentation when it comes to creating cards, whether it be text or image based. Apart from that I will say that it is a very good start for text fakes.

The Prism Rule needs to read: [Prism Star Rule]: You can't have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Like I said. A good start, and I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks for the help, I will edit that now!

Back