Ruling Not sure if asked before? Mightyena d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Pokemon Master

The Amazing Race/Heroes>You
Not sure if asked before. If yes, please link me to it, then lock this thread.

Mightyena d's second attack "Gang Up" "Does 10 damage for each of your (M) and (D) Pokemon in play. using a Metal and colourless.

QUESTION: Say I have Mightyena d as Active and have Metal and Dark Metal attached to it. And Meowth (HP)*3, Persian (HP) and Cradily on Bench, how much damage will Mightyena d do?

a. 120 damage?
b. 60 damage?
c. something else?

I've seen so many threads asking about Mightyena d I'm not surprised a sticky topic with just Gang Up's ruling hasn't been made yet. It's also covered in the Compendium. Ask yourself this. Delta Species has been around for a very long time. Don't you think that if Gang Up did 120 for 2, everyone would play it?

It does 60 damage with no Dark bonus. Please be more wary of the threads you post in this forum.

Olly The Totodile said:
If you have a pokemon that is both dark and metal I think it will do 20 instead

You are Completly wrong, First Look above you, then look in the Compendion, which says:

Compendium said:
== GANG UP (Mightyena - EX:Delta Species)

Q. If a Pokémon is more than one type, does Mightyena's "Gang Up" attack add 20 damage when counting that Pokémon (+10 for each type)?
A. No. It looks at all of your Pokémon in play - is it either Metal and/or Dark? Great, +10 more damage for that Pokémon. (EX:Delta Species FAQ; Nov 3, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

1 more Mightyena Thread, and i will make a Thread about it (know the Wally/Candy Thread?)

Olly...can you honestly STOP POSTING IN TOPICS THAT HAVE DIED OUT AND ARE ANSWERED ALREADY? All you're doing with that post is rising doubt to people who thought they knew the answer by now. You do that all the time, STOP IT.

Reported. Read Ze Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back