NorCal Spring Battle Roads

Elk Grove is on the 11th, according to the site. If it was on the 12th I probably would be able to go.

I ended up going to Cameron Park, and I got 1st in seniors! I actually played 2 masters because there were only 5 seniors and I went 3-1, only losing to a master that made top 2 in his division(maybe won, didn't stay long enough to find out)

Going to Santa Clara

PLEASE can someone lend me two ERL top half? my friend, who is coming with, has two bottoms.

Sorry I don't have any... But I'll probably see you there! What about Santa Rosa and Petaluma?

You're quitting because of what people think of you? HOGWASH. Just tell them off if they bother you, don't let them get to you. If pokemon is still really fun to you, then keep playing it. And trust me when I say that if you quit because they make fun of you, then you're just giving in and they'll think you're trying to be cool and they'll still bother you about you playing before. Don't do it....

I still don't get it. All the cards in the set? It's easy to just look at all of them... Seriously man don't quit it would upset me.

Which one? And it can't be that hard finding a deck to use...

Doooooon't quit!!!!!!! At least go to one last tourney so I can see you. And I'll be honest I'd be happy to take your cards if you're really gonna get rid of them.... But I'd rather you just don't wuit.

Back