Norcal Battle Roads

Gistica

Hit me up for any questions about Competitive Play
This is a place where you can post which Norcal Battle Roads you will be attending, where they are being held, and what time they will be held. Also (if you want to) you can post what deck you will be playing and ask for any advice on your list. :D
Known (to me Please add more)
- Modesto May 19th
- Elk Grove June 3rd
- Cameron Park June 9th
- Santa Clara June 3rd
- Concord May 19th
- Hollister June 2nd
- Carmichael June 2nd

Santa Clara is the biggest BR tourney in NorCal followed by Concord. Ill sure to hit Santa Clara, Morgan Hill (you'll need to preregister for Morgan Hill), Concord, and Elk Grove. I may also attend Modesto.

I'm going to try to go to as many BRs as possible, as I usually do. Concord is always the most probably location for me, but it isn't that unlikely for me to show up at Santa Clara and other locations as well.

All of the following locations have been posted on PTE, but no dates are given.

Bakersfield (Paladins)
Bakersfield (Russos)
Lancaster
Cameron Park
Modesto
Carmichael
Hollister
Elk Grove
Roseville
Concord

One of the professors told me today at Game Kastle that Modesto and Concord will be happening this coming Saturday (May 19).

In fact the May 19 Concord Battle Roads is confirmed in Black Diamond's (Concord) Calendar : http://www.blackdiamondgames.com/calendar.html

Santa Clara (Game Kastle) Battle Roads will be on June 3 (Sunday). Team Invasions Gym Leader Susan posted the sked today at league play.

If im not mistaken Hollister and Elk Grove will happen on June 2.

I am probably only going to make it only to the one in Carmichael, who's with me?!

Haha I'm in the same boat of not quite having a deck, but I'd love to see you at Concord. Besides, last minute decks can do better than expected. I did surprisingly well at Regionals with a deck that had pretty much no testing.

im actually torn between doing a mind-numbing all-day diablo 3 clickfest on saturday or attending one of the battle roads on saturday hahahahaha but i do have a deck to play, actually deciding on which two decks to bring...

but if i were you guys, bring a terrakion deck to smack all those shiny darkrais !

Why can't you do both. Go to a BR and socialize and then seclude your self into the depths of Diablo 3

Gistica said:
I am probably only going to make it only to the one in Carmichael, who's with me?!

I'm only doing one too, Santa Clara. Best of luck to the one-timers!

I wasn't able to go to Concord after all, but I should go to some other ones, such as Santa Clara.

Well, it looks like I won't be attending Santa Clara after all... Not sure if I'm entirely surprised by this.

Meaty said:
Well, it looks like I won't be attending Santa Clara after all... Not sure if I'm entirely surprised by this.

There was low attendance in Santa Clara yesterday. Only one room was used. Nonetheless it was fun. An accelgor deck made top cut. I placed 6th in Masters.

An Accelgor deck made top cut at the last BRs I went to also. I wish I would've played it in Top Cut since I was playing Tyram. :p

King Arceus said:
An Accelgor deck made top cut at the last BRs I went to also. I wish I would've played it in Top Cut since I was playing Tyram. :p

it might be the same person.

@Blargh - you're in one of the pics posted in the Game Kastle Facebook page

RobertBenjamin said:
@Blargh - you're in one of the pics posted in the Game Kastle Facebook page

I am lol. Don't know why i'd be that interesting. That game was really funny though. I won when my opponent had a Yanma and Yanmega on the field, i had seven cards in hand, and the only card he had was a pont.

Back