• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Noivern-GX / garbodor

Angel Duran

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! So this deck list is something that i made quite a time ago and i need your help because i always have problems with the energy! I will like to have some more but i don't know what to cut.

****** Noivern GX / Garbodor ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 3 Noivern-GX BUS 99
* 3 Noibat BUS 109
* 4 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor GRI 51
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 N FCO 105
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Acerola BUS 112
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Plumeria BUS 120
* 2 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 3 Devoured Field CIN 93
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149

##Energy - 9

* 5 Darkness Energy SUM 170
* 4 Psychic Energy SUM 168

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by DeckBox ******

Hi! I'm fairly new to TCG, or at least high level TCG play. Can you explain the strategy to this deck, please? Thank you!

I love this deck list and Idea, Ive toyed with my version of it It should only get stronger with the upcoming dragon support cards

I would cut one nest ball and add Brigett. Also if your struggling with energy, i ran this with all darkness energy and 4 rainbow so you can still get that dark or psychic if you need it

Back