• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Noivern-GX Disruption (Post Burning Shadows)

President Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
4x Noibat
4x Noivern-GX
2x Tapu Lele-GX

6x Psychic
6x Darkness

4x Crushing Hammer
4x Team Skull Grunt
2x Enhanced Hammer
2x Team Flare Grunt
4x Ultra Ball
4x Nest Ball
4x Sycamore
3x N
2x Hala
4x Choice Band
2x Field Blower
1x PCL
3x Energy Lotto

This is just a preliminary list. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

This is just a preliminary list. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Do you have any room for Gumshoos GX in here? Then you can look at their hand, anticipate all the disruption that is needed, and make the appropriate move (attack and trainer wise).

I think it would be better to pair this card with the new Garb + Wally.

If you lose the coin flip then you Lele for Wally and hopefully start item locking turn 1 (your turn 1). Then your opponent knows the item lock is coming but you
also play Garb. So ,do they choose to start using items right away and let your Garb get beefed up? Or do they hold onto items and risk getting N'd into brick hands.

Just my initial thoughts ^

I think Noivern/Trev could be interesting. Noivern is no Seismitoad, being a stage 1 and requiring 2 attachments once DDE rotates will make it a t2 lock at the earliest and you can't super scoop up then play it back down the same turn, but unlike toad it has a 0 retreat cost, so you could item lock to stall for time and force their hand to fill with dead trainer cards then bring in Trev for the heavy lifting.

I think trying to run this card as pure disruption is a mistake, Sylveon is just flat out better at that style of play and is a basically unwinnable matchup for a pure Noivern list since it one shots and can play around the lock effortlessly. t1 ribbon into ranger and DCE, ranger the lock off, play whatever items you want, attach DCE and then win the game right there.

Back