Back???
Advanced Member
this is the new weasel/otter pokémon.
if you think it needs to evolve, click on yas in the poll

Attachments

• buizeru.jpg
    buizeru.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 25
Sorry, but Buizeru kind of looks like something from Dora the Exlporer.
Thick eyebrows, the big eyes, deformed animal shape. Yeah. It better evolve into something cool.

cute-mew said:
I think he's water, but it would be stupid to give him water gun

I don't think it's water, that would be Tamanta. I think it's either normal or fighting type.

RE:  no Buizeru

ShadowSong said:
cute-mew said:
I think he's water, but it would be stupid to give him water gun

I don't think it's water, that would be Tamanta. I think it's either normal or fighting type.
he has fins and looks like an otter, and he swims, and he's with that water trainer from the 9th movie

Wats wrong wif u guyz!!!! Buizerru is super awesome lookin!!! Im so gona catch 1 when d/p come out!!!!!!

Hiya,

has anybody considered that this could be one of the 3 starters? And I think it will evolve...Because I think it is one of the first starters... ^^

cya.

If not a starter, it might be a Water/Normal type Pokémon. It's possible like Girafarig since he's both Psychic/Normal. He's furry all right. Y do u all put down smaller Pokémon, there's a lot of powerful ones without even evolving such as Mew, Celebi, Manaphy n not just legendaries but Magby (trust me, he's not half bad) Jigglypuff (multiple TM variations) Magnemite (hard defense) Ditto (can form into any opposing Pokémon). I don't think we should judge Buizeru before we actually c it in combat.

he's officially water, so just water, I don't think Nintendo will change it anymore. I hope he's the new starter, I can see it evolve already.

+1 more tail and shark-like fins on his arms

what's possible too is that he's a stage 1 starter

It looks a lot cuter and cooler in the new pictures. I like him better now, I actually want to catch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back