• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Ninja Toolbox

Laurier_Ex

Ninja master
I know everyone was waiting for my new Ninja Box deck version against the new meta. Here it is:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 100
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Sudowoodo GRI 66
* 1 Electrike PRC 60
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20
* 1 Seismitoad-EX FFI 20

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Mallow GRI 127
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Lillie SUM 147
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Scramble Switch PLS 129
* 1 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Karen PR-XY XY177
* 4 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 4 Pokémon Communication BLW 99

##Energy - 11

* 3 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Zoroark-Gx is still a very hard deck to deal with but including 2 Parallel City and Sudowoodo GRI helps out a lot. The Gollisopod or Lycanroc variants rely a lot on evolved pokémon so Glaceon-Ex is the way to go against those. Latias-Ex does not work very good since most Zoroark-Gx decks include Hex Maniac.

Seismitoad-EX FFI also help against the Zoroark-Gx matchup and it will also win games against Sableye decks and helps some more against Nightmarch. Usually, Jolteon-Ex with Karen was enough to win most of my games against Nightmarch but when they include Zoroark-Gx on top of it, Seismitoad-Ex bring another useful tool to defeat the deck.

I dropped Giratina Promo because Greninja Break is not a common encounter right now. I also dropped Mr.Mime. It usually helps win the game against Garbodor/Necrozma-Gx but i did not have to play a big deal against this deck lately. Trevenant/Necrozma is usually an easy matchup because Latias-Ex basically provides an auto-win unless they play Silent Lab.

Finally, i included Pokémon Communication. It helps the deck being more consistent letting you draw Shaymin-Ex, Tapu Lele Gx or bench supporters (Comfey or Magearna) more easily.

I am thinking that it might be a good idea right now to drop Drampa-Gx for Marshadow SM to help against late game N.

I am 15W-4L right now and still tuning the deck and trying to make it even better.

I think you have it down with the Pokemon in the list, but I think for the sake of consistency it would be best to add another draw supporter or 2. And I would suggest N

I think you have it down with the Pokemon in the list, but I think for the sake of consistency it would be best to add another draw supporter or 2. And I would suggest N

You could definitely cut some cards and include more draw power if you need to. But there is two things you need to keep in mind:

1. This deck is very different from any other deck in the sense that you need your pokémons in your deck in order to use Ninja Boy. This means that drawing too much leads you to having less choices when it comes down to using Ninja Boy.

2. Including draw supporters in the deck means that you wont be able to use Ninja Boy for the turn. This means that you are not able to swap into another attacker for the turn and that you are not recycling Shaymin-Ex/Tapu Lele Gx and that you are not denying prizes and making space on your bench.

This deck is all about getting the right pieces out and then going into a slow paced drawing mode.

You could definitely cut some cards and include more draw power if you need to. But there is two things you need to keep in mind:

1. This deck is very different from any other deck in the sense that you need your pokémons in your deck in order to use Ninja Boy. This means that drawing too much leads you to having less choices when it comes down to using Ninja Boy.

2. Including draw supporters in the deck means that you wont be able to use Ninja Boy for the turn. This means that you are not able to swap into another attacker for the turn and that you are not recycling Shaymin-Ex/Tapu Lele Gx and that you are not denying prizes and making space on your bench.

This deck is all about getting the right pieces out and then going into a slow paced drawing mode.
Then I would put in a marshadow or two

hey there!
i’ve added u in ptcgo, but haven’t gotten around to saying hello and play testing with u yet! hope to play against u soon.

Then I would put in a marshadow or two

You can try, i did that but went back on my decision. Tried it so i could try to hit for weakness on Zoroark but it ended up being a burden more than it helped. If Marshadow had just some more HP it would work better i guess. Marshadow also benefits from discarding and this doesn't synergize well with the deck at all.

Glutton-Gx/Pheromosa-Gx? Mew FCO? Counter Energy?

This is the deck variant i am currently testing out. It retains the Ninja Box original content and concept. I spiced it up a little bit in order to include two greedy moves; the donk with Pheromosa-Gx and the hat trick with Glutton-Gx. Here is the global idea:
  1. Start by unloading some quick damage with Pheromosa-Gx if you play first or charge special energy with Shining Mew if you are second.
  2. Disrupt and stall your opponent with Jolteon-Ex, Glaceon-Ex, Latias-Ex and Mew FCO depending.
  3. Wait for a chance to use Ninja Boy into Machamp for a return OHKO provided it is useful.
  4. Stack energy on Regirock and dish some damage while keeping a defensive stance.
  5. End the game by having Mew FCO copy Glutton-Gx or Beauty-Gx with the help of Counter Energy.

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Guzzlord-GX CIN 63
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Pheromosa-GX UPR 140
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 2 Mew FCO 29
* 1 Shining Mew SLG 40
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 31

* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Ghetsis PLF 115
* 1 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 148
* 1 Red Card GEN 71
* 3 Pokémon Communication BLW 99
* 2 Order Pad UPR 131

##Energy - 12

* 2 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 3 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 3 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

How the deck should be played:

The Draw Engine:

Shaymin is the main draw Engine of the deck. Because we run multiple copies of Ninja Boy and we want to be using Ninja Boy consecutively after second turn, draw supporters interfere with the concept. Synergy between Puzzle of Time/Mallow/Shaymin/Ninja Boy/Unown allows for easy bench manipulation and gets you just the items you need to get going. (Drawing too deep goes against the idea of Ninja Boy *i want my pokémon in my deck). The only reason to go very deeply into the deck is to retrieve the special energies. This can be accounted sometimes by using Shining Mew.

Shaymin and supporters count can be customized. I would say 1-2 Mallow and 2-3 Shaymin is probably the good ratio. Opting for too many means in return sacrificing other important pokémon from the list and hurting Pokémon Communication and Ninja Boy as a whole in return.

Consistency:

High counts of Pokémon Communication and Ultra Balls are very useful in order to pull out Shaymin and Tapu Lele-Gx and maintain a good draw consistency. Pokémon communication recycles the pokémon for later usage via Ninja Boy. Ultra Ball will get rid of those not wanted for the matchup. Sometimes unfortunate draws force you into having to discarding a pokémon you need. Rescue Stretcher is a nice inclusion that can help you draw into Shaymin-Ex or Tapu Lele-Gx if you can find it in your discard pile or recover an important attacker. The punishment for playing too many Shaymin copies would normally be a death wish. In this case we partially solve that problem using Parallel City and Ninja Boy/Unown/Regirock to deny prizes. Drawing too much can still be a death wish but it can be undone.

How to play it (*or how it should normally go ;)) if you are first to play

Round 1:

Assess which pokémon are in your discard pile and identify what strategy and win condition will work. Then, look for a Rainbow/Prism Energy and ideally use one of those starting combinations; "Ghetsis/Red Card", "Shaymin/Mallow", "Pheromosa-Gx/Kukui" or "Shaymin-Ex/Ninja Boy".

*"Ghetsis/Red Card" In which order? It has the potential to badly hurt your opponent and give you time to setup. Try to combine it with Pheromosa on your first turn.
*"Shaymin/Mallow" Almost guarantee yourself a good second turn. Opening the door to establishing stall with Jolteon-Ex, Glaceon-Ex or Latias-Ex or returning a OHKO with Machamp-Ex.
*"Pheromosa-Gx/Kukui" with a Fighting Fury Belt this combination can donk everything below 60Hp sitting in the active with Fast Raid. The quicker the better!
*"Shaymin/Ninja Boy". Ninja Boy here as multiple uses and that is what makes it interesting:
  1. Retreating (*Jolteon-Ex, Mew or Shining Mew; no retreat cost? Sign me up!)
  2. Recycling (*"Insert name here"; you are going back into my deck for further use via Ninja Boy or draw)
  3. Prize denial (*Unown; turn that Shaymin-Ex on your bench into 1 extra card to draw whilst denying 2 prize.
  4. Energy safeguard (*Regirock; turn a dead bench weight into the perfect backup attacker. Can't be afflicted by the Hammer, the Field Blower or any supporter.
  5. Status effect (*Comfey; turn that Shaymin-Ex on your bench into status immunity (*need Rainbow/Prism or Counter Energy to activate)
  6. Weakness? (*Pheromosa-Gx; go fetch me some Froakie or Rockruff for breakfeast)
Round 2:

Assess how many damage counter you opponent has dealt to you. Then choose one of the following strategy:
  1. If your opponent dealt damage below threshold and if your win condition involves stall to deck out your opponent or delay him so you can setup, use Ninja Boy to get Jolteon-Ex, Glaceon-Ex or Latias-Ex in the active up and going. Put some damage on the board and protect yourself.
  2. If your opponent placed damage counters on the active, valid if Ninja Boy into Machamp-Ex can achieve a satisfying return OHKO.
  3. If your opponent took a prize card and you lost your energy, use Mew or Shining Mew to accelerate energy, stall or draw a pokémon.
  4. If your opponent took a prize card and you kept your energy, use Mew or Shining Mew to accelerate energy, stall or draw a pokémon.
  5. If your opponent did no damage, evaluate if you can setup Regirock on your bench and use Shining Mew's energy acceleration to gain the edge.

End game:

Assess how many prizes card you have left and how many your opponent has. If you have more prize card remaining than your opponent you can now use Counter Energy. This gives you easy access to 2 devastating end game Gx attacks; Beauty-Gx and Glutton-Gx. These two moves can be copied by Mew FCO for less Energy attachment efforts.
  1. Beauty-Gx: Guarantees a OHKO on any pokemon late game if your opponent has only 1 prize remaining. Copied by Mew for the cost of 1 Counter Energy which can conveniently be achieved in a single turn.
  2. Glutton-Gx: Nails up to 4 prizes in 1 turn. Copied by Mew for the cost of 2 Counter Energy+1 Dark Energy. Harder to pull off but remember that this means pulling 4 prize cards and possibly awesome comebacks. If you can stack a pokemon with 2 Counter Energy (Regirock with the help of Shining Mew is perfect for this) Glutton-Gx can easily be ready in 2 turns only.
  3. Occasionally you can also copy Tyrannical Hole for 180 dmg. Copied by Mew for 2 Counter Energy and Dimension Valley. Special mention goes to Scramble Switch who can sometimes make incredible things happen. Someone could also use Computer Switch to facilitate access to Energy but Scramble Switch is very good here.

No need to mention that all this would not be possible without the help of all those support pokemon around. The deck can be tweaked left and right but i felt that this version had something a bit special to it.

Lol, hilarious, this has to be my most "legendary fail" moment ever.

I was playing against a Jungko-Ex poison deck. Both Jolteon-Ex and Pheromosa-Gx were prized. The game was then suddenly more clunky. I had to rely on Machamp-Ex to keep me into this one for the first 2 prizes.

When i benched Comfey all his damage was negated so i was still toying with him. At the end, all my setup was ready to launch a final assault. I had a Mew With 2 Counter Energies ready and Guzzlord-Gx in my hand. I just needed 2 prize card instead of 4 to win so i was in no need to be flashy.

I still did it, used Glutton-Gx and fell 20Hp short of the OHKO while i couldve copied a Tyrannical Hole to easily win my 2 last prizes instead. I also noticed that i posted a list without Regirock XY Promo in it. There can be a few flying cards here and there but i feel the Regirock deserves a mention as it can almost garantee you're energy is safe for a later use.

Last edited:
I could not test much yet, my computer has been having issues running PTCGO. I could finish a few games before crashing so i could gather some first insight of the deck list.

I felt more consistency was needed so i made some tweaking going through my first few tests (will edit original list). I had a single copy of some cards in the deck i felt were too good not to deserve a second copy while some others did not accomplish what i was hoping for. From my testings, i classified in order of efficiency the 4 turn 1 strategies i had in the deck:

1."Shaymin/Mallow": By far the best turn 1 move. This makes second turn just perfectly smooth if you don't get N. Guarantee yourself the possibility to stall with Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex or retaliate with Machamp-Ex on your second turn.
2. "Shaymin-Ex/Ninja Boy": I felt it accomplished something. Bench space ended up sometimes being an issue(3 Shaymin, 2 Tapu Lele-Gx) so it helps there. It can also place your main attacker in the active, can bench a support pokémon or place a pokémon with 0 retreat cost in your active. Not the most lucrative to use on turn 1 so it comes behind Mallow as a turn 1 option. Ninja Boy can achieve more down the road but turn 1 is a different story this is why i play a higher Ninja Boy count.
3. "Pheromosa-Gx/Kukui": Since this is more situational, i decided to keep Pheromosa-Gx but removed Kukui. So i can still donk a few pokémon with weakness (good against Greninja, Rockruff , Remoraid and Joltik). It can apply a little bit of damage on the first turn which can make the difference sometimes. On the other hand i felt like playing Kukui on my 1st turn was just worse than Mallow in most cases so i felt like dropping Kukui for Mallow was improving consistency.
4. "Ghetsis/Red Card": I think you either embrace disruption or you don't. I felt it had it's value but was too big of a cost for efficiency. I pulled the trick but supporter counts are high and it does not always succeed in its attempt and can hurt your own setup.

------------------
My last game was perfect play against a Turbo Darkrai. After loosing the first prize cards i was down 4 prizes to 2 but my Mew FCO was loaded with Counter Dynamite. I stalled with Mew using Flash Ray whilst stacking energy on him. I used Comfey to avoid poison damage and I benched Guzzlord-Gx and copied Glutton-Gx for 4 prizes for 4 prize cards and the game. It was so satisfying.

Question: what favorable matchup does this deck have? I want to see if it's as good as you say it is. Now that I do play TCGO and have almost, if not everything built relevant built, I can play against you. My IGN is Ladyoshalott

There are a lot of pokémon that can be used back and forth in this deck in order to achieve a certain matchup or adapt to a current meta. So, as to speak this deck will achieve what you want it to. This is the first and most important thing about the deck. It is a flexible toolbox. The win% on different match up's will go up or down depending what pokémon you decided to include. Ask yourself what deck you want to have a favorable matchup against and gather the right pokémons.

The main attacking engine would be Jolteon-Ex, Glacion-Ex and Machamp-Ex with multiple Ninja Boy copies to form a core. This core can deal with a majority of decks and get you out of many situations. You do not see that many Pokémon Ranger included in decks nowadays too compared to Hex Maniac for exemple. Every deck that cannot one shot either Jolteon-Ex or Glacion-Ex as to be aware that it can get taken down by Machamp-Ex on the next turn with Ninja Boy. All decks that cannot deal with Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex on it's own will have difficulties and multiple decks fall into this category.
-------------
As we speak i am writing a new post on that Counter Box deck idea i had. It seems to fall perfectly with the current meta so to speak as it will be playing a touch of psychic and fighting 1 prize attackers to hit the 2 big current meta threats: Buzzhole-Gx and Zoroark-Gx. Mew FCO will be tested into the deck with the inclusion of counter energy and 1 or the 2 Sudowoodo to open OHKO options on Zoroark-Gx. I am still using Shaymin-Ex to draw but a Zoroark-Gx line would probably work instead in this type of deck. Draw most mainly come from draw pokémons instead of supporter le keep streaming Ninja Boy after turn 1. Using more DCE maybe and changing energy ratios and a few items to adapt if to try this out with a Zoroark-Gx line.

1 prize attackers:
I added Mew FCO and Sudowoodo as good if not best current 1 prize attackers for Counter Energy (Psychic and Fighting weakness).

2 prize Ex attackers:
I kept the same attacking core engine than my original Ninja Box. Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex to start attacking on the second turn most of the time is safe and almost always a good choice. Back it up with Machamp/Comfey. Those will serve as a fight in front rather than behind core. Later, if you include Dimension Valley, it costs only 1 Counter Energy for Mew FCO to copy Flash Ray, Crystal Ray or any silimlar 3 energies attack. Stalling with Mew FCO for a couple turn while attaching Counter Energies would result in closing on to Glutton-Gx. Going for the bench would not be an option for the opponent if some damage counters are up.

2 prize Gx attackers:
Since accelerating 2 Counter Energy with Shining Mew on Mew FCO will provide 4 energy of any kind when behind on prizes, we can hope to copy a strong Gx attack using Mew FCO with Counter Energy. We got a clear winner.

Guzzlord-Gx
(5D)Glutton Gx: The attack having the best synergy with the Counter Energy concept. 4 prize for the win.

Guzzlord is unlikely to do more than just a bench sitter on itself but Mew FCO has the possibility to copy his Gx attack. Best Gx attack to use when you have the option of playing from behind and include Counter Energy in your deck. Since the attack is still rather expensive, we will also need a cheaper Gx alternative move to copy just in case we dont make it to Glutton-Gx.

Pheromosa-Gx
Fast Raid: If you go first you attack. Having the possibility to put a little damage early or Donk (1(Prism or Rainbow)Energy)
Cruel Spike: 60 dmg and confusion (1 Counter energy)
Beauty-Gx: Probably the second best Gx attack when you play from behind (1 Counter energy for a late game guaranteed OHKO)

Not only do we have a strong Gx alternative, we also now have access to Donk with Grass and Psychic weakness type with Fast Raid. We also got a decent attack that can do a basic 60dmg and confuse for the cost of 1 Counter Energy. Finally we have garanteed late game OHKO Gx attack for either 1 Counter Energy cost or 2 Rainbow or Prism Energy.

There are a lot of pokémon that can be used back and forth in this deck in order to achieve a certain matchup or adapt to a current meta. So, as to speak this deck will achieve what you want it to. This is the first and most important thing about the deck. It is a flexible toolbox. The win% on different match up's will go up or down depending what pokémon you decided to include. Ask yourself what deck you want to have a favorable matchup against and gather the right pokémons.

The main attacking engine would be Jolteon-Ex, Glacion-Ex and Machamp-Ex with multiple Ninja Boy copies to form a core. This core can deal with a majority of decks and get you out of many situations. You do not see that many Pokémon Ranger included in decks nowadays too compared to Hex Maniac for exemple. Every deck that cannot one shot either Jolteon-Ex or Glacion-Ex as to be aware that it can get taken down by Machamp-Ex on the next turn with Ninja Boy. All decks that cannot deal with Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex on it's own will have difficulties and multiple decks fall into this category.
-------------
As we speak i am writing a new post on that Counter Box deck idea i had. It seems to fall perfectly with the current meta so to speak as it will be playing a touch of psychic and fighting 1 prize attackers to hit the 2 big current meta threats: Buzzhole-Gx and Zoroark-Gx. Mew FCO will be tested into the deck with the inclusion of counter energy and 1 or the 2 Sudowoodo to open OHKO options on Zoroark-Gx. I am still using Shaymin-Ex to draw but a Zoroark-Gx line would probably work instead in this type of deck. Draw most mainly come from draw pokémons instead of supporter le keep streaming Ninja Boy after turn 1. Using more DCE maybe and changing energy ratios and a few items to adapt if to try this out with a Zoroark-Gx line.

1 prize attackers:
I added Mew FCO and Sudowoodo as good if not best current 1 prize attackers for Counter Energy (Psychic and Fighting weakness).

2 prize Ex attackers:
I kept the same attacking core engine than my original Ninja Box. Jolteon-Ex or Glaceon-Ex to start attacking on the second turn most of the time is safe and almost always a good choice. Back it up with Machamp/Comfey. Those will serve as a fight in front rather than behind core. Later, if you include Dimension Valley, it costs only 1 Counter Energy for Mew FCO to copy Flash Ray, Crystal Ray or any silimlar 3 energies attack. Stalling with Mew FCO for a couple turn while attaching Counter Energies would result in closing on to Glutton-Gx. Going for the bench would not be an option for the opponent if some damage counters are up.

2 prize Gx attackers:
Since accelerating 2 Counter Energy with Shining Mew on Mew FCO will provide 4 energy of any kind when behind on prizes, we can hope to copy a strong Gx attack using Mew FCO with Counter Energy. We got a clear winner.

Guzzlord-Gx
(5D)Glutton Gx: The attack having the best synergy with the Counter Energy concept. 4 prize for the win.

Guzzlord is unlikely to do more than just a bench sitter on itself but Mew FCO has the possibility to copy his Gx attack. Best Gx attack to use when you have the option of playing from behind and include Counter Energy in your deck. Since the attack is still rather expensive, we will also need a cheaper Gx alternative move to copy just in case we dont make it to Glutton-Gx.

Pheromosa-Gx
Fast Raid: If you go first you attack. Having the possibility to put a little damage early or Donk (1(Prism or Rainbow)Energy)
Cruel Spike: 60 dmg and confusion (1 Counter energy)
Beauty-Gx: Probably the second best Gx attack when you play from behind (1 Counter energy for a late game guaranteed OHKO)

Not only do we have a strong Gx alternative, we also now have access to Donk with Grass and Psychic weakness type with Fast Raid. We also got a decent attack that can do a basic 60dmg and confuse for the cost of 1 Counter Energy. Finally we have garanteed late game OHKO Gx attack for either 1 Counter Energy cost or 2 Rainbow or Prism Energy.
But this doesn't answer my question. This list, that you have right now. You said it does well against the meta, but didn't tell me what. I finally have the resources to play against the deck you constantly go on about, yet you avoid this confrontation. I have Night March, Zoroark Lycanroc, LonZoroark, Garb, and soon, Toad variants all built and ready for action.

The deck had a better time around when Steam Siege got released. It still works but i have to say that Zoroark-Gx is op as fudge so yeah you need to work harder to have the win. And Tapu Lele-Gx kinda hurt the deck also when it got released.

Usually Nightmarch is not a problem unless they hide some secret trick the matchup favors Ninja Box.
Trevenant probably has a 50-50 matchup because of Latias-Ex. Jolteon-Ex/Latias-Ex is a good combo against Trevenant/Necrozma-Gx decks.
Garb is winnable but i think Garb might have few more win% against Ninja Box. I would say that Ninja Box on the other hand probably as the upper hand against Toad decks.

I will be around on PTCGO if you want to play.

The deck had a better time around when Steam Siege got released. It still works but i have to say that Zoroark-Gx is op as fudge so yeah you need to work harder to have the win. And Tapu Lele-Gx kinda hurt the deck also when it got released.

Usually Nightmarch is not a problem unless they hide some secret trick the matchup favors Ninja Box.
Trevenant probably has a 50-50 matchup because of Latias-Ex. Jolteon-Ex/Latias-Ex is a good combo against Trevenant/Necrozma-Gx decks.
Garb is winnable but i think Garb might have few more win% against Ninja Box. I would say that Ninja Box on the other hand probably as the upper hand against Toad decks.

I will be around on PTCGO if you want to play.
And Buzzwole?

Buzzwole can be handle. You need to play with Jolteon and make sure you Guzma the Rockruff before they can evolve. It comes down to your opponent being able to evolve into Lycanroc before you setup Jolteon-Ex and find your Guzma/VS Seekers. So depending on the Buzzwole deck, the less they play Lycanroc, the better are your odds.

Gumballz challenged me with his Buzzwole deck and i won 3 out of 4 games. I have to also mention that i could pull the donk against him twice. Pheromosa-Gx is a very good addition to the deck especially against Buzzwole decks. You can donk Remoraid, Rockruff and if you are lucky enough you can also donk Diancie Prism Star or even Regirock-Ex (with Choice Band and Beast Energy).

The Ninja Box can reliably donk using the combination of Mallow and Shaymin to search for either pieces you are missing (Beast Energy, Pheromosa-Gx, Choice Band or Float Stone). Having Pokemon Communication (with 15+ pokemon) and Ultra Ball gives the deck very good odds of pulling everything you need. I donk more often than not (especially against Greninja, Nightmarch and Buzzwole) and if you try it you will see that it has probably the best engine to profit from using Pheromosa-Gx to donk.

This is my current list after the rotation:

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 156
* 2 Hoopa SLG 55
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Diancie-EX FCO 72
* 1 Buzzwole FLI 77
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Sudowoodo GRI 66
* 1 Pheromosa-GX UPR 140
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 3 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 N NVI 101
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 10

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 2 Prism Energy NXD 93

Total Cards - 60

Buzzwole can be handle. You need to play with Jolteon and make sure you Guzma the Rockruff before they can evolve. It comes down to your opponent being able to evolve into Lycanroc before you setup Jolteon-Ex and find your Guzma/VS Seekers. So depending on the Buzzwole deck, the less they play Lycanroc, the better are your odds.

Gumballz challenged me with his Buzzwole deck and i won 3 out of 4 games. I have to also mention that i could pull the donk against him twice. Pheromosa-Gx is a very good addition to the deck especially against Buzzwole decks. You can donk Remoraid, Rockruff and if you are lucky enough you can also donk Diancie Prism Star or even Regirock-Ex (with Choice Band and Beast Energy).

The Ninja Box can reliably donk using the combination of Mallow and Shaymin to search for either pieces you are missing (Beast Energy, Pheromosa-Gx, Choice Band or Float Stone). Having Pokemon Communication (with 15+ pokemon) and Ultra Ball gives the deck very good odds of pulling everything you need. I donk more often than not (especially against Greninja, Nightmarch and Buzzwole) and if you try it you will see that it has probably the best engine to profit from using Pheromosa-Gx to donk.

This is my current list after the rotation:

##Pokémon - 20

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Tauros-GX SUM 156
* 2 Hoopa SLG 55
* 1 Latias-EX PLF 85
* 1 Comfey GRI 93
* 1 Diancie-EX FCO 72
* 1 Buzzwole FLI 77
* 1 Machamp-EX AOR 90
* 1 Sudowoodo GRI 66
* 1 Pheromosa-GX UPR 140
* 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Unown AOR 30
* 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Mallow GRI 127
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Colress PLS 135
* 3 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 N NVI 101
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 10

* 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
* 2 Prism Energy NXD 93

Total Cards - 60

I honestly don't think this deck will be very stable since Puzzle of Time was banned. Why only 3 Ninja Boy? And why the Sky Field? Didn't you say that it's best to keep your Pokemon in your deck?

Back