Ninetails-BREAK Deck

Chicken Cutlet Crusader

Aspiring Trainer
Brock's Grit works very well with Ninetails-BREAK's Explosive Fireball move. They are both from Evolutions
230px-NinetalesBREAKEvolutions16.jpg
XY12_EN_107.png

You might like to take a look at Energy Recycler. It's basically Brock's Grit, except that it recycles one less card, and it doesn't use your Supporter for the turn.

Also, baby volcanion can help power this up quickly, then float stone and use the nuke. Might be an interesting non-EX variant. Plus the Fire Special Energy, the name escapes me at the moment, has the ability to reattach itself after being discarded in this way.

I think Ninetales BREAK could be a very interesting deck in Expanded. Being able to abuse Blacksmith for hard and fast damage, combined with Ninetales DRX Ability "Bright Look" that acts as a Catcher seems pretty powerful. Finding a way to keep Ninetales alive all the way up to it's BREAK evolution could prove difficult though.

Also, just to add, make sure you use Ninetales PRC (for Standard at least). The ability to lock in your Stadium or simply lock them out of Stadium play is extremely good in this format. To be honest, the more I think about this, the more I want to build the deck, just to see what it can do. I may have to.

-Asmer

Ya can add Energy Recycler, Blacksmith, Energy Retrieval, and your is likely to be better in expanded.
Plus a Delphox (FTC) Thats a good card, too!

Back