XY Next Pokémon Leaked! Pokémon Xz and Yz [Fake]

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Yesterday, a new Pokemon game leaked. These games are called "Pokemon XZ" and "Pokemon YZ"

va71kvi.png

rPXVNQP-KW6rQRi3TilFBlE_eM9em_YpahulUHq0YiKaoZP75wCkexmImNpyVAK3YRBgrGmhBXa-vLJM9MXGRuhLcsU=w426-h240-n

(I don't know the whole spoiler tag trick:p)

RE: Next Pokemon Leaked!!! Pokemon Xz and Yz

You know yesterday was April Fools, right?

Until i hear different id say its fake.

The-Kaiser said:
Until i hear different id say its fake.

Correction: Until I hear different, I'd say its fake.
:p
I'M NOT MINI-MODDING!!!

Guys it is fake. If it were real Nintendo would have leaked it to WPM and he would have posted that information by now. Take this with a grain of salt. It is fake until we know for sure. Check official websites. If it is not there it is fake. I check official websites and I would have seen this by now.:)

I like the Zygarde X forme, but I have a feeling that they're fake, even though it is very real looking :/

pokemon64 said:
Yesterday, a new Pokemon game leaked. These games are called "Pokemon XZ" and "Pokemon YZ"

va71kvi.png

rPXVNQP-KW6rQRi3TilFBlE_eM9em_YpahulUHq0YiKaoZP75wCkexmImNpyVAK3YRBgrGmhBXa-vLJM9MXGRuhLcsU=w426-h240-n

I'll play along! If it's a fake, at least someone had the work for making these and it's a nice prank!
Remember all that Pantene meme for M.Ampharos? Well, the same can be done with "Xygarde", but now with bling-bling to pimp it up.
As for "Ygarde", it must feel the same thing as Serperior about its arms but worse since seeing it will cause people to run and think of an alien invasion...or that the apocalypse is coming. Btw, it seems like a mix of Larvesta, Giratina's original form and a blood-soaked tongue!

Btw, spoiler is [ spoiler ] (without the space before and after the word) and to close the tag is the same but you add / before writing spoiler.
Like this:
This is a spoiler!
If you still don't get it, "make" a reply to this comment and see how it's made.

Leaf_Ranger said:
pokemon64 said:

va71kvi.png

I'll play along! If it's a fake, at least someone had the work for making these and it's a nice prank!
Remember all that Pantene meme for M.Ampharos? Well, the same can be done with "Xygarde", but now with bling-bling to pimp it up.
As for "Ygarde", it must feel the same thing as Serperior but worse since seeing it will cause people to run and think of an alien invasion...ot that the apocalypse is coming. Btw, it seems like a mix of Larvesta, Giratina's original form and a blood-soaked tongue!

Btw, spoiler is [ spoiler ] (without the space before and after the word) and to close the tag is the same but you add / before writing spoiler.
Like this:
This is a spoiler!
If you still don't get it, "make" a reply to this comment and see how it's made.

Thanks

It is fake,

Firstly, if you read the source it came from, they said it's an issue of corocoro that is due to come out in a few months.. for starters, a corocoro issue wouldn't even be developed or made in such a long timespan, it would be put together a week or two prior, copied, then shipped.. hence why our corocoro leaks come out only withen the release weekspan.

Second, it doesn't even make sence.. it translates that Xygarde would be dragon/fairy, and Ygarde would be dragon/dark.. both losing their ground stab for the two hidden moves. The source gives unconfirmed translation of lore no where present on the corocoro page, the lore wouldn't be viewable anywhere but the global link website or in game, neither which have content that's existing at the moment or accessible.

Then the obvious, the "leak" came out on April Fools..

Although it is fun and I actually kinda like the concept of the new zygarde forms and the lore provided. TyranitarTube uploaded the lore, however I dunno where it was originally posted. Just the typing is very off.

The post was made on 3 of April. Yesterday means 2 of April. Unless this is a joke it looks pretty convincing. But with the progress that technology has made it can easily be made to look like real. I must admit it looks like someone put some effort on it, but the background ruins it... :/

p.s. GF said they are preparing on their next announcement! I suspect : 1) New pokes 2)ME for gen 6 3) Battle Frontier (The project had started... it Now must end ^.^

It was April 3rd your time, but 2nd in the US.

Cinesra said:
It was April 3rd your time, but 2nd in the US.

Actually it was the 1st, exactly on April Fools US time.

If you need evidence, TyranitarTube (I know I'm referencing him alot but that's mainly because he's one of the few people who acknowledged this) uploaded his vid on the subject exactly on the 1st.. Which you can see on the date in the video here.

There's also this: : http://www.nintendoplus.com/forums/blogs/deoxyz/49141-pokemon-xz-and-yz-revealed.html

I meant the day the post was made. Even if these weren't an April Fools joke, they would still be far too ugly and ridiculous to be real.

Yeah we need official proof that this is real. By looking at the drawings you can easily tell it is fake. The drawings are not accurate like the Pokemon creator draws. I can't remember his Japanese name but he does not draw like that an Zygarde is a Z Pokemon and if it truly was Xz/Yz Zygarde would have a Y form and we would have heard about it long before this showed up. Remember if it was a real and truly real leak we would have heard about it months ago long before the OR/AS release last year. It is to early for early leaks.:)

It isn't too early anymore. :)
We should be getting some sort of news tonight or tomorrow.

Back