New Wailord Sleeves in Japan

If sleeves are given out individually, you must have to win a lot of matches to use them.

I love how this sleeve is the closest Mantyke has come to being featured on a Pokemon card for the better part of a decade.

It's shame these will end up being incredibly expensive because they're also super cute. :<

It's shame these will end up being incredibly expensive because they're also super cute. :<

Yeah, I can see these easily being $100 to sleeve a deck if they give them out at low ratios. Of course, how many they give per match is the key if they will be affordable or super expensive.

Yeah, I can see these easily being $100 to sleeve a deck if they give them out at low ratios. Of course, how many they give per match is the key if they will be affordable or super expensive.

They'll probably give out a similar amount in total as previous events (which gave out 32 cards sets of sleeves). However, a they will be much wider distributed in smaller numbers, it'll be harder to get complete sets of 60.

Back