New Version of “Heavy Hitters Premium Collection” at Sam’s Club

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
An updated version of the Heavy Hitters Premium Collection has released at Sam’s Club stores! It costs $39.98.
The new version features different booster packs, a reprint of Lucario V from Astral Radiance, and a reprint of Tyranitar V from Battle Styles. The original product released last September and contained the prints of Lucario V from Fusion Strike and Tyranitar V from Fusion Strike.
I believe this might be the first time we’ve received an updated version of a product like this. If not, it’s one of the few times...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I feel like the packs inside the box are weighed, or atleast taken from piles that are less likely to have a hit (boxes that already have hit) I've seen several of these opened and have opened one myself and the hits are close to non existent. With this many packs you'd expect to have a fair shot at hitting a few times.

I bought two of these online back when it was first released (never seen them at my Sam's Club in person). One to open and one to keep sealed becasue it thought it might be a cool display piece that I could just open later down the line if I wanted. Other than the boxes being MASSIVE for no reason, out of all the packs, I didn't get a single holo or better. So I have a feeling they are weighed in some sort of matter. Or like the one above me, taken from piles that normally don't contain hits.

Sadly the urge to buy this just for the jumbo card is real. Unless this one has been made jumbo in the past. I don't keep tabs on them very well XD I just enjoy the big cards!

Back