News New 'Spooky Blisters' at Barnes & Noble

Seriously don't know why they've never released real Halloween promos... Also where's a link to actually purchase these. Might as well own them since they're promos

I love Crobat so I may pick that one up, but the Alolan Persian isn't doing much for me. Why not put the Trevenant from Breakthrough in Persians's place?
Yeah, but why would they put an XY series card in a blister with Sun&Moon pack?? Aside from that not making any sense, they would try and sell cards like EX and BREAKs for a lot more money than Crobat and Persian. Never forget about the greed.

Yeah, but why would they put an XY series card in a blister with Sun&Moon pack?? Aside from that not making any sense, they would try and sell cards like EX and BREAKs for a lot more money than Crobat and Persian. Never forget about the greed.

Yeah, good point. Trevenant's just actually a useful card I guess and these two kinda...aren't. But I agree. There were definitely better choices than these two (though I will probably get the Crobat because I'm a sucker).

Back