New Raihan and XY-Era Promos Releasing for Japan’s “Extra Battle Day” Tournaments!

I love expanded, but it badly needs some TLC to be viable again. For starters, they should errata some of the broken cards instead of banning them, for example: errata all cards that reference "all EX, GX, V, VStar, ex" to instead mean "all rule box pokemon" that would solve a lot of its badly broken issues.

I love expanded, but it badly needs some TLC to be viable again. For starters, they should errata some of the broken cards instead of banning them, for example: errata all cards that reference "all EX, GX, V, VStar, ex" to instead mean "all rule box pokemon" that would solve a lot of its badly broken issues.
Rule Box doesn't mean only EX, GX, V and ex. Radiant and Prism Star pokémon are also rule box pokémon. A card like Scoop Up Net is not designed to work with GX and V but it's meant to be used with Radiant and Prism. Just errata-ing everything as if it's the same for all cases is not the right solution.

One nitpick I have is that the reprinted Float Stone still says it's an Item card even though that's no longer the case.

Back