New Pokken Tournament Fighter to be Revealed Next Week!

Still would have much rather had Lilligant. This game has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many fire types.

This is great. I want more Pokemon like this -- like Klinklang or something like that, something non-humanoid. I feel like this is a great addition to the game.

Easily one of the more better and most original choices they've made so far.

*Fingers crossed for Hoopa Unbound as a boss next!*

Is this a start to my Unfezant?
Chandelure is a great choice, but not if you already have 3 other Fire types!

I just love how Chandelure was completely off of almost everybody's radar. It is a very odd choice to include it in a fighting game of all things, but I like that they decided to do something completely different and unusual.

I'm guessing they were running too close to their deadline and just wanted something that's ridiculously easy to animate?

This is nuts!! I am so pumped, chandelure was my no.1 choice!! Now all I need is eelektross/electivire/heracross. Honestly cannot wait!

ROFL

(Also aw, Dragonite is a support so no chance he will be a main. Oh well. Chandelure is awesome haha)

Aieeeeee! There's a Magikarp support?!?!
And a Rotom?!?!
AND A NINETALES?!?!?!
I kinda feel like Pokemon has been stalking me to find my favorites.
HOLY MOTHER OF MAYHEM THERE'S A WHIMSICOTT
Sold.

Another proof that we just can't predict which Pokemon is going to be next. I know many people are shocked that some obvious Pokemon for such games haven't been picked but maybe they just keep their options for Pokken 2 or something.

They made it super cute. Can't say I expected any of that though. This is why I'm so hyped for this game. The main game series doesn't do Pokemon any justice.

Love the attack anamations! And of course the voice is adorable. Definitely will main this.

Back