New pokemon ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think They should do entire generation around the idea of a game in which the majority of the pokemon are fossils( Except for the starter, & A few other select pokemon ) and have to be dug up by a player using several tools and haver to revived at a revision station that can be found at any pokemon center. The will be several types of fossils that After they've revived the pokemon it wil appear in their Fossildex whil the revived pokemon will appear on a regular Pokedex. After wich the player can use it in battle.this whole thing will occur in a region called Paleon(Short for Paleontology:the study of ancient life) With the same concur the elite four along with colect all the Fossils and Pokemon story line.

Rickraptor77 said:
I Think They should do entire generation around the idea of a game in which the majority of the pokemon are fossils( Except for the starter, & A few other select pokemon ) and have to be dug up by a player using several tools and haver to revived at a revision station that can be found at any pokemon center. The will be several types of fossils that After they've revived the pokemon it wil appear in their Fossildex whil the revived pokemon will appear on a regular Pokedex. After wich the player can use it in battle.this whole thing will occur in a region called Paleon(Short for Paleontology:the study of ancient life) With the same concur the elite four along with colect all the Fossils and Pokemon story line.
Good idea. One fossil pokemon should be a rock/fighting called Pyraclops (pyramid and cyclops). The games are Opal and Emethest.

RE:  New pokemon ideas.

Rickraptor77 said:
The first and second centers should not have stations. Trainers should try to catch their own pokemon before reviving some. One of the starters is Bagon.

I would be thanking of anyone with legendary ideas. The types should be steel/dragon and grass/dark. The teams are team girder and team flora.

It doesnt matter if you're new or not. He wasnt born yesterday and the rules are posted at the top of every forum. No excuse for quintuple posting.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back