New Movie 17 Trailer [3/5]

First!

I have not enjoyed any of the movies since probably Celebi. I doubt I will enjoy this one either, but maybe it wont be too bad. I'm interested in the Carbink connection though.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Lati@s, Lucario, and Arceus deserve your attention. :)

I will admit I have not seen the first two, but I've heard good things. The Arceus movie didn't really entertain me much. I couldn't get past his voice lol

I've enjoyed every Pokemon movie, but then again, I've watched every single episode and have never complained, so maybe im just too happy for reality.

I lost my other account but i just had to make another to state my opinion:
1.Yveltal is a beautiful beast and a cold-blooded blood thirsty monster...if the movie isn't showing him destroying cities and killing people and crushing hope ill be really mad...and of course lots of blood.Please get rid of Ash I'm sick and tired of that noob make a new noob but more like Red in the sense that he will start as a wimp but actually grow and learn and not remain a loser.(I know its mainly addressed for kids and it wont happen *cries*)
2.Thank you for ruining Diancie for me...its cute and good design except for...the rocky feet? Anyways...why? Did it really had to talk I mean I know its "a pattern" but seriously they speak for themselves they don't need to talk.

After the slightly disappointing Genesect film from last time, I'm going to be careful with my expectations here. One thing I hope for is that Xerneas and Yveltal aren't mute titans. It would be really cool if they talked. Plus, with Yveltal being a Pokémon representing death and destruction, I can't help but feel something-as Marty Mcfly would say- heavy is going to happen.

Looking forward to this! ^^ Although, based from previous movies... Trailers have nothing to do with actual movies, they're not a clip of out of the movie with some extra text and movie logo added, they are separately made.

I just hope that XY movies are gonna be better than that BW crap.

I'm really looking forward to this. Mainly for the clash of Xerneas and Yveltal. I hope that that battle won't be cut short or lame in any way.

I was thinking that I'd only seen a couple of movies but after watching a list with all of them, I remember that I've seen more than that but they weren't memorable, so it says something about them (I've watched Mewtwo Strikes Back, The Power of One, Celebi: Voice of the Forest, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, The Rise of Darkrai and Zoroark - Master of Illusions).

The clash between Yveltal and Xerneas seems interesting and I was going to give some credit, taking into account how great the XY series has been but after seeing another thematic trio of trainers and Ash still as character, thanks but no thanks. This trailer didn't made me change my opinion.

PS: didn't Diancie looked like some spoiled child and brat that got disturbed and is about to let it all out? It reminded me of Jigglypuff.

So many Mega Pokémon! I'm excited about the movie. Too bad I'm leaving Japan in the beginning of July. I wish I could see the movie in the actual theatres in Japan! :(

Diancie looks upset; ready to do some battling on its own. I wonder whether it will face Xerneas/Yveltal and how it would do.

Oh and who is the person in the beginning of the trailer with what appears to be a Mega Earring?

I haven't seen any of the Pokémon movies since.... the very first one. Though, I've been thoroughly enjoying the XY anime series so far, so I'll probably find a way to watch this one. I'm not expecting much, but I'm hoping it'll at least be fun.

Did anyone see Dedenne's face when Diancie first spoke! <3
I'm excited that Diancie can talk, hopefully the English voice fits Diancie's appearance.
When Xerneas was building up an attack, (I'm guessing Moon Blast), ohh man was it pretty! Neddless to say, I am very excited for this movie! Kyurem vs the Sword of Justice was a pretty decent movie, Genesect and the Legend Awakened on the other hand, was a little... blah. Hopefully with Xerneas, Yveltal, Diancie, Mewtwo(s), and a whole bunch of mega evolutions combined into one movie, it will be the longest, most action packed Pokémon movie to date!

New Carbs
pnS8SCq.png

Supposed translations
QJorChO.png

They'll probably just be movie exclusive.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/chara/

I hear that one of the characters in the movie's name is Marylin! Hey, that's my name! (But it's spelt differently, MaryLyn.)

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie! I'm quite interested how the English one will turn out, and I hope Yveltal and Xerneas will talk.

There is hope! I remember when the 14th movie trailer had Zekrom in it, but it didn't speak. And take a look now.

HoOhLugia said:
I hear that one of the characters in the movie's name is Marylin! Hey, that's my name! (But it's spelt differently, MaryLyn.)

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie! I'm quite interested how the English one will turn out, and I hope Yveltal and Xerneas will talk.

There is hope! I remember when the 14th movie trailer had Zekrom in it, but it didn't speak. And take a look now.

Marylin is the lady with Delphox, and apparently she is a thief :)

Trainerhan1 said:
New Carbs
pnS8SCq.png

Supposed translations
QJorChO.png

They'll probably just be movie exclusive.

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/chara/

Was that hard to make those Carbink season forms in the game!? :( Top left for Winter, top right for Spring, Lower left for Summer and lower right for Autumn.
Also, am I the only one that thinks the "theme trainers" look like Power Rangers!? "Go go Power Rangers" and they'll turn into the Pokémon.

Edit: I thought the Chesnaugh trainer was a male but it's female! -_-'

steffenka said:
HoOhLugia said:

Marylin is the lady with Delphox, and apparently she is a thief :)

Well, I'm definitely NOT a thief! Well, maybe when it comes to my father's pens...
I'm quite interested how Marylin's role would effect the story of the movie.

The new characters that own the starter Pokemon look like really awkward cosplayers, except for Milis. I like the look of that character, sure a bit plain I guess but that Ninja dude just looks weird.

I haven't seen an animated Pokemon movie in forever, might start with this one.

Back